LAURA!!!
mog1026 posted:
LAURA IS THE BOMB
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 201.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust responded:
Thanks Kathy! I am blushing! I can see you are so close too the 100s too. How long has it been since you were in the 100s? You're doing great!

Oh, I really hope tomorrow I don't see 200 again. And I hope I don't ever see it again.

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

mog1026 replied to justmejust's response:
No, Laura, I just can't bear to move the number back up to 204.8 I haven't been there since 2005. Something is just blocking me from really pushing right now. It may take me a while but I WILL get there too. It's just as good to see you get there (almost)(sigh). Congrats girl! Did you think I wouldn't notice the way you just snuck that number in ?! You're too modest! You deserve a party!

Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to mog1026's response:
I know what you mean about something just blocking your progress. Yes, I am being reserved. I just never know what will happen tomorrow on the scale. I was in the hundreds less than a year ago. How do you make the sideways frown face?
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

mog1026 replied to justmejust's response:
Haha Laura, you made the frown face too! Did you not realize it? If the scale pops up tomorrow it's infuriating but it's okay. Once you hit a number you know you can return to it. It seems like once school was out and summer got going so did you. Less stress perhaps? With just one home in the fall you'll have fewer Mom demands and I bet you will find it easier to continue.

Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to mog1026's response:
Hi Kathy, Yeah, I made the frown face without realizing it! Laura
Laura

ausgram replied to justmejust's response:
Ok, how do you do that without using Photobucket? the smilies.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

ausgram replied to ausgram's response:
Woooooooo I did it. ha ha ha! :0
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

justmejust replied to ausgram's response:
Aus, Awesome, right!

Thank you, Laura
Laura

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 52 years old, severely asthmatic, have a leg that was once badly broken and doesn't tolerate exercise well. Because of my lung problem, I am ...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.