Skip to content
my sad stuck weight ....help me please......
An_252991 posted:
Hiii ...

Before .. getting into my topic ..i pray u all have good health and love full of life ...I have been bit pampered when i wass small ... and now in my teen i am totally obsessed ,,, well not obsessed my BMI showed me overweight ,,,
and i have reduced .. 5 kgs .. while i was exercising ...and dieting ..

and practiced the same ,, with addition of yoga ... an now i am stuck with my weight .. not a difference of 1kg is seen in one whole week ... even i incresed my deit and exercise ,,,and also added stretches and squats.........

i have lots of fat in the area near the the abdomen area ,,,,,and i am toooo worried ,, i look soo bad when i were my dress .... my friends say i look good but i feel toooo bad ,... and i wanna reduce it ...witin 5 months ,, as being a distance student .. ...i am almost busy with studies .. and really a bit of sedentary life .............
but .. i really feel depressed when there's no result for my work and ..its almost an year and i have almost tried all dieting and stuff ....my weight was 79 and i have been reduced to 70 ..and its stuck their ,,,,,,,,,,

With lots of hope ...i am looking forward for a worth full ... kind of weight loss plan ....i am ready for any challenge ....

plll help me ....

tc friends ....
live healthy life ,,,,

Regards

Rina

Take the Poll

well i put down my weight ..with in 5 months ?
  • yes
  • will take less than 5 months
  • will take more than 5 months
  • no
  • will take years
vote
View Poll Results

SharonNVirginia responded:
Rina!

Good for you! You are doing some smart things and you are concerned about a very important issue. Fat around your waist is very bad for your health. It is impossible to know whether you are choosing the correct foods to deal with this.

Exercise is good and will reduce your waist more than fat on the rest of your body. But if you are eating or drinking the wrong things you will be putting on fat around your waist even while you are exercising it off.

You will quickly reduce your waist if you eat mostly vegetables, limit fruit to 3 servings per day, have only 2 servings of lean meat or fish per day and add an ounce of nuts. You should only have 2 or 3 servings of whole grain per day and NO sugar.

You are young and not very fat. If you choose to begin eating healthfully, you will shape up quickly and you will enjoy better health for the rest of your life. Check out the Dr. Oz diet .

God Bless You,
Sharon
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

blondie454u responded:
Sounds like you just need some good motivation! I mean the kind that will stay. People will attempt to lose weight but fail because it's too hard to stay motivated. Looking good isn't always a good motivator for some people. Sometimes it has to more. It depends on the person. Also this journey is about you. You are a one of a kind person. You don't have the same body chemistry has somebody else. No 2 people are the same. God is a true artist. He knows how to paint several paintings without them being the same. Basically you have to find what works for you, lifestyle, mind, and body. We can guide you and help you. Give you ideas to try and you can twist those same ideas to work for you. For me I can't any process foods anymore. I can't eat the way I used to because I have switched to natural whole foods. My body knows a difference big time! Before my journey my stomach and digestive system was upside down. I was very miserable! I have never felt so good in my life! My body feels good and my mind feels good. Even on bad days I try to remember that I have felt worse and to be thankful! I hope you stick around and welcome aboard!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

shkrina replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
well thanks...for the respond ..

i have been doing exercise .. and deit ...but no diffrence ,..

I ate only veges and fruits ..

yaa i consume a bit of sugar in tea ... and coffee .... gonna cut that out .. i hope it helps ..

and ya thanks for the suggestion of DR Oz diet .. i will try that out too ... just wanna get rid of this .. fat in my body .. as soon as possible ...

thks for the blessing ...
i appreciate it
rina

shkrina replied to blondie454u's response:
have been lacking motivation ... i hope so ....i am totally depressed with this fat in my body ..
i gonna improve more ..

u said true god is really a great artist ....

i am not able to understand my body chemistry ,,,, stilll to confused ...

thanks for the message .
really helpful
rina

jimbo0629 replied to shkrina's response:
I get my motivation from knowing that I need to be more healthy. I wish I had done it years ago. Ask the Lord to help you gain that will power. When you want to get off track make a list why you should not: high blood pressure, becoming diabetic, joint problems especially the knees, getting weight off the older you get is harder. Then think of all the reason you should keep on track, more money because you want have so many medical bills, more fun and energy to do things with your family and friends, better job opportunities , easier clothes shopping, and most important a longer life. Please keep on track, its worth it.

shkrina replied to jimbo0629's response:
agree with u absolutely true ........

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a senior citizen who is STILL looking to re-reach a goal set years ago. 50 lbs. would be wonderful! Because of a heart problem, a diagnosis ...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.