1/8 C cruncht pecan great grains

2.2 oz strawberries

10 Blueberries

3.8 oz orange

will be walking for my exercise today
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning! Woke up in a really good mood for some reason. Lately I have been more active around the house and that may have something to do with it. Also have gone 4 days having an 8P cut off time w/ my food and I feel proud of myself.

Breakfast was 3/4 C oatmeal w/ 1/2 apple diced, sweetener, cinnamon and Butter Buds (really good)
The other half of the apple.

Lunch will be 1C cottage cheese w 3/4 C canned diced tomatoes
carrots and hummus.
Sugar cookie (bc I have been craving one I will get just one from Subway)

Dinner will be 8 oz chicken breast, broccoli and 3/4 C brown rice w a splash of soy sauce.

Snack- banana

Hope everyone has an awesome day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 286.8 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

rachael2011 replied to rachael2011's response:
My exercise will be treadmill and bike at gym, together totaling 40 min.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 286.8 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

SharonNVirginia responded:
Hi Judy and Rachel,

Rachel, you know this is my hobbyhorse but, could you be feeling better already from less sugar? I posted a tip which includes a list of ways sugar harms the body. It even had 2 things on it I didn't know.

Didn't wake until 11 AM, face puffed up and hot body itching, I think I'm having a histamine reaction. Natch I forgot to weigh in because of that. I left my cell phone in the car my #1 son took to work 20 miles away. I am stuck in The Forest Primeval alone. I will use this time to get my food back on track, to clean up this house which looks like it's been searched by Homeland Security and to calm down from yesterday's upset.

My niece's husband (they are both attorneys) got on the phone and convinced the funeral home that they would regret charging us extra for service which should have been included under the prepaid funeral deal my step-father had. He had enough emotional distance to handle something we were all ready to erupt over. Beware the funeral industry.

I forgot to weigh in,

Breakfast
.5 C. Rolled oats
.5 C. blueberries
.5 t. cinnamon
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

ausgram responded:
weigh-in 187

Brkfst 15 cherries, cup of joe

Rachael - ok, I am going to walk on my treadmill too, but not for 40 mins. Maybe 20. Thanks for doing so good. It helps all of us I think to know how good your doing, makes us want to do better. Right gang??!!!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

SharonNVirginia replied to ausgram's response:
Right Aus,

Your breakfasts are always fruit and coffee, no protein no grain. Don't you get hungry fast after that? My oatmeal keeps me feeling full longer because of the soluble fiber. Don't cherries go through you fast?

.5 oz walnuts
1 peach.

My brother was cooking all day long at Mom's house yesterday. Huge roasts, cheesy casseroles, cakes and fatty dips were all around me. And at 5 they break out the alcohol, I am in for a tough week. Glad to have a day at home today.

Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130

jis4judy responded:
well Ladies did my 1 hour walk 55 minutes today Hubby was speedy today did my weight lifting too 15 reps 7 different moves 2 sets

Dinner plans are Baked chicken breast corn on cob brussel sprouts side salad with the usual fixings ,

and yes Aus your breakfast seems a tad small plain fruit and coffee would never hold me till Dinner or lunch whatever you call the second meal .

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to rachael2011's response:
You are doing great with the cut off time Rachel
who knows that could be the reason you feel better too
You maybe are sleeping better without the full tummy

SharonNVirginia responded:
Help!

I am craving carbs crazily!

lunch
turkey and cheese sandwich on whole wheat

then
2 more slices of whole wheat buttered.

I was not going to eat like this today, but I am out of control. I still feel itchy all over. I guess I'll try to go for a walk.

Judy, I admire the way you even measure your fruit. I need to do that.

Where is everybody else today?

Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130

jis4judy replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Hi Sharon is that bread 100 % whole grain or wheat bread
I know when I have any breads it causes me to have cravings for more especially breads that aren;t 100% whole grain

I find that if I measure or weigh everything I will get a more accurate calorie count .. I started doing this much later in my journey I was measuring grains and meats but the fruit I was eyeballing but it turned out I was eating more than I thought what I saw as a small apple turned out to be a large one LOl once I started weighing them .. Hugs Judy:)

abnersmom responded:
Hi all,

Breakfast: oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, ff milk

Lunch: Subway turkey sandwich on wheat, no cheese, baby spinach, cucumbers, onions only

dinner: chicken breast, green beans, broccoli

Snack will be apple and 2 oz cheddar cheese

will run 3 miles after work

Morning weight 151 - no exercise yesterday and ate dinner out (cheeseburger and fries, no surprise weight is up).

Great job on the cutoff time Rachael!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

rohvannyn replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Sharon, I hear you. Carb craving is a pain. I've found that for me, if I eat carbs much at all, I will crave them. Wheat is the worst. Believe it or not, but I am far less hungry with a little lunch meat and cheese, or two hard boiled eggs, than with a sandwich with bread.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
Sharon one more thing it is helpful to have your turkey and cheese folded into a romaine lettuce leaf in place of bread
I sometimes do that with things like chicken or tuna salad save calories and carbs

justmejust replied to jis4judy's response:
Hi, everyone seems to be doing pretty good today. Nice to see lots of food and weighing posts!

Okay, my breakfast, lunch and dinner totals today so far are:

2.5 cups skim milk
5 almonds
5 walnuts
30 blueberries
1 grapefruit
cup spinach
half cup black beans
third cup brown rice
3/4 cup Kashi Go Lean
half oz sunflower seeds
coffee
T ground flax seed

Today's weight is 198.4!

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

SharonNVirginia replied to justmejust's response:
Go Laura! Go Laura! Go Laura! Go Laura! Go Laura!
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Renee. I am 29 years old, a wife and have a four year old daughter. I am currently going to school to get my ASN and become a registered nu...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.