Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

KIM??? Where did she go??
    mardee posted:
    Does any one know where Kim went?
    Did i miss something??
    Mardee
    SW 200 - GW 125 (and healthy!)
    Be motivated!!

jis4judy responded:
    well Kim isn;t answering emails I sent her and she did share something on facebook a few days ago but nothing since she has me nervous .. and Barb has been gone over 2 months another MiA I have grown to care a lot about.
    Hugs Judy:)
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
    life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mardee replied to jis4judy's response:
    This is not good
    I think Barb might have been before my time....
    But either way, i do understand what you mean, i am growing fond of people on here as well.

I hope they come back
    Mardee
    SW 200 - GW 125 (and healthy!)
    Be motivated!!

mog1026 replied to mardee's response:
    Kim is fine. Just taking a break and lurking. Sorry Kim, but I can't let them suffer!
    Kathy SW 235.1 CW 201.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
    And knew not eating Death
    Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've always been "chubby." And I have spent majority of my adolescence trying to be skinny and failing. The lowest Ive been is 157. I no...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
    As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.