weigh in was up a pound today 153

breakfast
1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C Kashi heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
2.4 oz strawberries
2.9 oz orange
1 Cup black coffee

last night I had the Hungry Horrors and over did the snacking that is why the scale went up instead of down
will try harder and use my self talk today can't list dinner yet because it is shopping day and whatever looks good at the store it will be
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy.

Weigh in - 185 WOOT!

Judy, last night the hungry horrors hit me too but I didn't give in this time. I went and got me a light yogurt. It tasted good but nothing like a bag of Cheetos. ha ha ha! I'm glad I resisted cause it showed on that scale this morning.
As for the coffee. I only use 1 tsp sugar and less than 1 tblsp of 1/2 & 1/2. I'll keep on using less and less, maybe, possibly, I will get to going black. I hope.

It was GREAT to see Kim here. Yay!!!

Laura, wow, you sure do a lot of exercise. I was going to walk in the driveway 3 times yesterday, only made it once. Booo! But today I'll be walking my legs off serving our group of 35. I always get a work out when we have our meetings.

Breakfast today are 2 apricots. and one cup of joe.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Hi Ausgram Oh you did good with the light yogurt I ate cashews grapes and 2 apricots all extra and past my 8 pm cut off time bad night that's for sure gotta do better today
Off to shopping now Hugs Judy:)

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

sittingbull594 replied to jis4judy's response:
It must be in the stars....giggle....

I had a bad night too. was my 34th weddin anniversary and I couldn't go out and so hubby ordered in Chinese. it was so greasy I didn't eat much of it. I had partially two deep fryed shrimp but took most of the batter off dipping it in sweet and sour. 2 fortune cookies... later I ate a small mango

Today.............
Breakfast
2 Vans all grain 10gm protein waffles with no sugar syrup
1 cuppa with two tsps. powdered cream

I'm really full. Hey Judy and Ausgram.... Way to go on the light yogurt Ausgram. Judy good job!

me
SB: Starting weight 258 Goal weight 150-160

Shoot for the Stars.......

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
AUSSIE!!! grats on the new number! How great for you.
Finally starting to move on down the scale.
keep up the good work , so happy for you!
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

totallywiggedout replied to sittingbull594's response:
Happy belated anniversary, SB. Glad you had a decent time and made a better choice about getting some of the coating off that shrimp.

huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout responded:
The twin's birthday was the 4th and we are slowly, tooooooo slowly , getting through the cake and icecream. So it is just sitting there in the fridge, lol. Every time I open it, there's that BIG WHITE BOX staring at me..... sigh..... soon I'll have that space back for more veggies, lol

AM walk with Holly, HOT and HUMID blah!
Dutch cocoa coffee x 2
Finger food breakfast; 10 small natural almonds, 8 dried cherries, 3 walnut halves, 2 dried apricots, 2 prunes

huggs
k

abnersmom responded:
Morning all!

Morning weigh in : 152

Breakfast: 1/2 C oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, ff milk, black coffee
Lunch: same as yesterday, tuna salad on whole wheat bread, medium banana
Dinner: Chicken thighs, side salad, broccoli

Snack: orange
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

abnersmom replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Welcome back Kim. Happy anniversary, SB.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

totallywiggedout replied to abnersmom's response:
Thanks Debbie, missed you. See you are doing just fine with your running and glad to see it.

huggs
k

justmejust responded:
Good morning
weigh in is 195.4

breakfast
.75 cup Kashi Golean
ground flax
20 blueberries
half banana
cinnamon
.75 cup skim milk
hb egg
cup coffee

exercise this morning will be 55 minutes exercise class and 55 minute yoga class

Aus/Sandy, thanks, I am a little surprised at how much exercise I started doing. It all started with a short walk of 25 steps to my neighbors mailbox in 2010! That was three years ago, so I walked 1 mile the next year, 2 the next, 3 this spring, to where I am today. Still have 41 more pounds to lose to goal, but for me it is more about being a healthy person again and self sufficient as much as possible in my golden years!

Congrats on the new low number Aus/Sandy.
Happy 34th wedding anniversary SB.

Cheers!
Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning everyone. Slept in til 10:15A, so all my meals are getting pushed back. AM weight was 282.5.

Breakfast was: 1 C 2% milk (usually I use skim but bf purchased this), 1/2 C oatmeal w/ 1 peach

Lunch will be salad w/ greens, grape tomatoes, carrots, mushrooms, 1/4 C feta and 2 hard boiled eggs.

Dinner will be 8oz chicken breast, 1 1/2 C broccoli and 1 C brown rice. May reduce the rice to 3/4C ( I figure it's time to start cutting back my portions a bit).

If I have a snack it'll be 1 6oz yogurt and a peach but I may not since all my meals are pushed back.

Will do my 40 min on the treadmill.

SO GLAD you are back, Kim!!

Awesome on the weight, Sandy.

Happy Anniversary, SB!

Everybody have a great day.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 286.8 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
Laura you have dropped almost 15 lbs like a knife through butter on a summer day! You are amazing me! I have the tape, thanks and will listen in a bit. What do you think happened in your head that enabled you to make the changes to really start to lose? Was it the prospect of the new job or was it some magical self-talk?

Aussie Hooray! What a good feeling to see a new number!

Happy Anniversary SB!

THE WHITE BOX!,,,No, no, no, no, no,...a new horror film just arriving in a theater near you!

Down .2 today. It's like watching paint dry!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mardee responded:
Good Morning all!!!

Today i had an egg borrito.... My tummy does not like it..
No plans for lunch yet, but possibly oatmeal again.

On my lunch break i am going to take a walk. And as long as my book is finished at a reasonable hour, i am gonig to walk even more tonight.

I think that i also might start taking the stairs at woek. I am up on the forth floor. And if i walk up them every time i come back in the building, that is 4 times a day and 16 flights a day. That is not that bad
Mardee
SW 200 - GW 125 (and healthy!)
Be motivated!!

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
wow everyone is doing so good new low numbers for Rachael and laura even ausgram is having a new low I think''
well today dinner was

4.2 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
1/3 C mushrooms cooked
1 1/2 C asparagus they were so small hard to count
1 med ear of corn
1/2 pat of butter
side salad with mixed greens 3 slice cuke 1 slice red onion1/4 yellow pepper 1/5 avocado 1 Tomato from garden
1 hot Italian pepper 1 T wishbone robusto dressing 1 T red wine vinegar
will have tea in a while
supper is stil a mystery

I did take my 1 hour walk today this is my usual day off of intentional exercise But since I have an eye appointment Thursday I will use that as my day off instead
I am so happy you all are doing so well
Hugs Judy:)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi In the beginning I wasn't trying to lose weight I was increasing my fruits vegies and reducing sweets to improve my vision that took a bad turn...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.