Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Treadmill
beautifulbuffalo posted:
walked on the treadmill yesterday at a 5.5% incline and 2.4 mph. I know I can walk faster but I was taking it slow. Then today I walked 4 miles on the road. It took me a mile so my husband says that 4mph's. My daughter the marathon runner says a treadmill is only good if your on an incline but tomorrow I'm going to try for 7.5 incline and walk faster.

Now I need to get the eating down. I have a habit of snacking and not good snacking. I could lose more than the 10 lbs. Ive lost if I stopped snacking. I'm just not filling myself at meals.
BB

mardee responded:
You are on the right track

And remember. If all you have around the house are good and healthy snacks, than the slip up does not drag you down as much as if it were all junk food.

XOXO
Mardee
SW 200 - GW 125 (and healthy!)
Be motivated!!

totallywiggedout responded:
BB, don't forget. It's not how full you get it's how you fill that matters when it comes to snacking and eating.
Go high fiber, low sugar/fat content and high protein for sustained energy and fullness.
Snacks are not the enemy (BIG MEALS and sugary/fatty/salty choices are.)

Really look at the nutrition values of your daily intake and see if you can boost a few things here and there by adding more protein and fiber, and maybe cut down on a carb or two to get the calories rebalanced.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

beautifulbuffalo replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I could use some choices of snacks, high fiber foods etc..

And you have to remember I have a husband who is a pencil and likes his sugary snacks.

blondie454u replied to beautifulbuffalo's response:
Great job BB!!!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old. I had a baby girl 11/22/09 and she is my reason for changing my life. I am 5 ft 6 in and 225lbs I have been over weight nearly all ...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.