1/8 C great grains crunchy pecan
1/2 C ff milk
3.1 oz orange
3.4 oz strawberries

1 black coffee

total cals 260

morning weigh in 152.5

appointment to se the eye doc today
not too sure about dinner maybe chicken breast baked spinach corn on cob salad on side

Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

justmejust responded:
Good morning

Breakfast Cup coffee, 1/4 cup skim milk, hb egg, wheat toast with pat butter and grape jam

Weigh in 195.4, third day at holding

Exercise will be a 1 mile walk, 55 min. Cardio, 55 min. yoga, free swim
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning.
AM weight:280.8 (its been going down this week or my scale needs to be replaced, not sure which, but always weigh myself 2X in a row in case it's the scale and usually get the same number)

Breakfast was apple w 2 T of peanut butter.

Going to lunch w my son today and probably getting chicken fajitas (without the wraps) unless the restaurant has some sort of diet menu.

Boyfriend wants to surprise me with dinner but promised to keep it healthy. We'll see.

Will do my usual treadmill time.

Everybody have a good day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

totallywiggedout responded:
Judy, are you trying to lose some weight? Sounds like you are pushing back a bit with your calories.....

Anyway, I'm sure your optometrist visit will be good. Go make us proud!

No AM walk today. sigh
Alex only did half his turn at dishes yesterday, and NONE of the silverware... with the way Monica piece eats all day long, little bowls, small plates and silverware tend to get used up fast in this house.
So...
Dishes it is for my AM workout.
Have some expensive deliveries coming today from Amazon and LeisurePro(diving accessories), so I kinda sorta gotta stick around till at least 1pm.... think I may do some sunbathing in the backyard..... I refuse to mow in this heat. Not only will I die of heat exhaustion, but my grass will die and I can't risk the 3 blades that have finally grown in the front yard, lol

Breakfast
dutch cocoa coffee x 2
32 oz water
1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Silk
Southwestern omelette, same as yesterday, but with salsa

Lunch will be a vanilla protein shake with 1 1/2 Tblsp chia seeds

PM workout; 30 min on recumbant bike, 1 hr pool exercises

snack 3 dried apricots and a small handfull of nat almonds

Dinner
2 tuna patties, steamed broccoli and sliced tomatoes and cukes

Evening Exercise; short walk with Bowzer

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

ausgram responded:
Morning everyone!

Weigh-In - 187, boo hoo!

I know it was from that Mexican food. I just love it and when Carl said, "Hey, you want to stop at Guadalajara for lunch?" Of course I wasn't going to turn him down. I only at half at the restaurant but ate the other half at super time. Guess I should have saved the other half for today, right? Well, I will watch it today. Not going anywhere. YAY!

Laura, I will walk out to the mailbox. I promise! Ha ha! There! Now I HAVE to walk out there.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Ha ha ha, Kim your so funny. 3 blades?

Anyway, I'm back cause I forgot to say what I had for breakfast and I k now it's not a big deal, but I at least like to post that, kinda keeps me on track. So I am having a cup of blueberries in 1/3 cup of 2% milk, 1 tsp sugar and 1 cup of joe. Not sure what I am having for supper. For lunch I will have a bowl of lite soup from Progesso. ha ha, especially since it is 60 degrees. Brrrr. Finally, I love this cooler weather.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus, I saw the pic of your house.... but I missed the mailbox... Exactly HOW FAR is the end of your drive to get to it? Remembering that picture of all that VASTNESS.... maybe you should pack a lunch if you do end up going out to the box.....

lol
and , Im not kidding about my front yard grass. I hate to say it, but down here, african americans refuse to park in their driveways, they MUST park in the front yard. So every rental house has no grass in front until someone moves in that parks in a normal way and lets it grow back... I won't have decent grass out there till the end of NEXT summer.

huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Sandy, did you see that I suggested Fat free Reddi Whip for your coffee? It would give you creaminess and sweetness without so many calories, and it melts and mixes right in. NOT Cool Whip though, it's fake... Reddi Whip is made from real dairy.

huggs
k

abnersmom responded:
Good morning! Rachael congrats on the loss! you are doing so well.
Keep up the great work.
Judy, good luck at the eye doctor. Let us know about the report.

Today's weight: 151

Breakfast: 1/2 C oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, ff milk, black coffee
Lunch: tuna salad on whole wheat, banana
Dinner: the other half of the cube steak from last night, brown rice and the rest of stewed tomatoes, onion garlic combo, something green most likely broccoli

Ran 2 gentle miles yesterday and my knee seems fine. Will try for 3 this afternoon.

Have meditated 15 min.s for the last 4 mornings. Thought I'd add that because it's nourishment for my soul and mind. Trying to be good to myself all the way around.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

mog1026 replied to abnersmom's response:
Weight- 207.4

Breakfast - Puffins cereal and skim milk

Lunch - homemade chicken vegetable soup I dug out of the back of the freezer.

Debbie, I like the meditation idea. I'm going to use Laura's tape for that!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mardee responded:
This morning i had an amazing high fat, high calorie, low nutrition latte. It was delicious, but probably had my calorie intake for the whole day in that one drink o.O

Breakfast, spinach bagel
Lunch, cheese bagel

I did about 40 squats this morning and plan on going on a long walk later tonight.

Dinner is going to be something with chicken. Not sure what yet....... Maybe homemade orange chicken.
Mardee
SW 200 - GW 125 (and healthy!)
Be motivated!!

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim not really trying to lose Just maintain as close to 150 as I can todays breakfast was smaller because I am taking the day off of intentional exercise The Doc appointment went well
My eyes are still improving so I am a happy girl just think about 13 years ago I was devastated to get that diagnosis. it really hurt to my core .. I think of myself as an artist so losing vision is the worse thing that could happen ..
Dinner was delicious
baked chicken breast removed skin before serving
1 lg ear of corn
1.5 C asparagus
side salad with the usual ingredients avocado in place of olives
calories so far today 848 that's breakfast and dinner combined

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Lunch was 2 cups of the homemade chicken vegetable rice soup and a bowl of 4 strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries, 6 cherries.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael you have been going down on the scale rather steady since you made that cut off time great job sticking to it

sittingbull594 replied to jis4judy's response:
Breakfast

2 pieces French toast with sugarfree syrup
I haven't had French toast since my kids were little 20 yrs ago
coffee powdered cream 3 svgs. of cream

lunch

1 pepperoni pizza
1 nectarine
diet dr. pepper caffeine free

Small snack
1 strawberry, 2 blackberries, 3 tiney pieces of ched/white cheese, 2 crackers, 5 black seedless grapes, 1 piece procuitto
very thinly sliced

dinner went out with my aunt whom I only get to see every other year .... I get to missing her really bad

1/2 buffalo burger, 5 frys, 1 T guac, 1 slice pepper jack,
2 large green chili strips ketchup
2 diet cokes

tonight: Not a good choice
1 vanilla no fat latte
1 fiber bar..... when I had the dietician she told me the ones I had were just like candy bars so not so great of choice was looking for something sweet.

I;m going to remember to get rediwhip lofat whipped cream for coffee.... yummo when I was thin I used to use reg. whipped cream in my coffee. you don't need much to get the trick done

I've got to do better with this lifestyle change! It is a lifestyle change for sure!! this hasn't been the best week for halthy eating this week. o had a nectarine at lunch
SB: Starting weight 258 Goal weight 150-160

Shoot for the Stars.......

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been on a weight loss journey since I was 13. I had a major physical ailment hit me and didn't get to be the active kid that I had been.....More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.