Skip to content
Kim
sittingbull594 posted:
Hello,

I noticed that you're using chia seeds. I just tried them yesterday in a diet pepsi. They got a little dissolved. Do they ever totally dissolve like even if you put them in water in the fridge overnight? What's it like to sprinkle them on food?

I think the lower extremities are the worst for pain as well! I have arthritis and had knee surgery on both at 13&14. My hips flair from time to time but I did get brave and have a cortisone in the one that was the worst a few years back and that has really helped me.

I've had lots of treatment for me knees.............p.t. in the pool and a few land exercises do help. Something that has helped a lot but not the swelling only the pain is an essential oil of wintergreen, clove and I forget the rest. Otherwise ice ice ice it is for me. Goodnight and sleep tight ya'll. and no i'm not from the south. lol
SB: Starting weight 258 Goal weight 150-160

Shoot for the Stars.......

rohvannyn responded:
Hi there, SB! I'm not Kim but I've had chia seeds. Love 'em. No, they don't dissolve, they just swell up kind of like mini bubbles from bubble tea. A little bigger than the head of a pin, I'd say. Not quite as big as a BB. I like the jelly texture, of course spousal unit is grossed out by it, ha ha. I haven't noticed much help with hunger when eating them but I like them for the nutrition and the novelty.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

totallywiggedout replied to rohvannyn's response:
LOL, spousal unit! OMG! ROFLMAO
Makes her sound like a washing machine!

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

Spotlight: Member Stories

Born in Calif. raised in Alaska, currently living in Florida, I have lived all over. I am a Master Stone Mason, also have computer certifications and ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.