1/2 C bran flakes
1/4 C kashi heart to heart
1/8 C great grains crunchy pecan
1/2 C ff milk
3.2 oz strawberries
3.4 Oz orange

1 Black coffee

will be walking today another beautiful day

Plans for dinner are baked chicken breast sweet potato a green vegie and side salad .

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy and all who come after I post this. Ha ha.

Weigh-In - 185

Can you imagine, I have been 185 now for 3 days in a row. Whew! Guess that's a good sign. Hopefully this week I will drop another pound. I did walk my mile yesterday. Hows that Laura? hee hee! I won't be walking today, gonna be gone into town all day. Matter of fact, all day tomorrow too and Tuesday I have my eye surgery in both eyes. gulp!

Breakfast this am I had 1/2 a catelope and a cup of joe.

Will try and get back here tonight.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Good luck on the eye surgery Sandy
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

SharonNVirginia responded:
Dear Ausgram,

I will be praying for a good outcome on your eye surgery. What is it? Cataracts?

Dear Judy,
My weigh-in was 217.2
My blood glucose was 115.

Breakfast"
.5 C rolled oats
.5 C. Blackberries
.5 t. cinnamon

I need to adopt a better menu planning routine. I need to make a routine trip to the grocery after my walk each AM. My tiny fridge is always jammed with the boys' food and anyway it's not a very good fridge. I usually love antiques, but I've made an exception for the circa 1968 fridge that comes with this house. So any vegetables I get are only crispy for a day or two. Every evening I need to make my menu plan for the next day and my grocery list. Today I need to pre-grill chicken breasts for my lunches in the week ahead and make a nice pot of vegetable soup.
\\

Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

abnersmom responded:
Sandy, Good luck with your eye surgery. Will be thinking of you on Tues.

Breakfast: 1 slice whole wheat toast with Strawberry Simply Fruit

Lunch: Large salad, mixed greens, carrots, baby spinach, balsamic vinaigrette

Dinner: chicken of some sort, squash and broccoli

Ran this morning and have done my vacuuming, etc.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus,
How will this eye surgery affect you with your daily routine? Will you have to wear sunglasses for awhile like some ppl do, even while watching tv or doing things on the computer? I know that light sensitivity is pretty extreme in some cases, you probably should be prepared with sunglasses handy , just in case.

Is it going to be laser or invasive? let us know.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

totallywiggedout responded:
Afternoon all.
Slept late.... see "KIM" for update on THAT

Breakfast is a moot point since it's over and done with, as is AM snack time

LUNCH is a vanilla protein shake mixed with 1 cup of coffee w/
2 tblsp chia seeds and 32 oz of water.

getting around to go to the gym
30 min recumbant, 10 min eliptical and 40 min pool exercises

Michael wants to catch "Elysium" with Matt Damon/Jodi Foster today and I'm always up for a movie ... so more on that later.... popcorn (with some almonds, raisins and cinn/stevia carried in) for snack

Dinner will be bnls sknls Chkn Brsts w/ cream of mushroom soup over brown rice with sauteed summer squash/green pepper/onion medly on the side

huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

justmejust replied to ausgram's response:
Nice weigh in Sandy. Good luck for the eye surgeries. Saying prayers for you.

Weigh in 195.4, so a week of not losing or gaining really. Last night I did not eat after dinner after all. I usually don't because it helps me reduce weight.

I took the day off swim class because I forgot my swim suit. Did do my core exercises. M thru F I plan to do 1-2 hours of exercise each day.

My breakfast was
8 oz coffee
1 cup skim milk
7 walnut halves
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
3/4 cup Kashi go lean
3 oz ground flax

Lunch today was
cup fresh dark cherries
2 oz chicken breast without skin
serv. tortilla chips
3 T salsa
half oz 82% dark chocolate
herbal tea, lemon, T honey

Need to get some leafy greens at dinner later!
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

rachael2011 responded:
Hi everyone.

Sandy, Will be thinking of you. Good luck with your surgery.

Breakfast was 3 eggs scrambles w 2T chopped onion topped w a couple T of salsa.

Lunch was a 6" Subway turkey sandwich, double meat, no cheese.

I had a large salad w lettuce, mushrooms, cukes, carrots and tomatoes a fat free raspberry vinaigrette at dinner time. Also had 1/2 C of brown rice.

After I get off work at 9P, I will probably meet my son at Arby's and get a sandwich. He is leaving for school in the AM and I want to see him one more time before he heads off. He'll be back for an appointment in a couple weeks but it'll be a while again til we meet for dinner and just to hang out like I have gotten used to doing. Am gonna miss him.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

totallywiggedout replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael, you sound like me. I love hanging with the boys. It's hard when they are gone or get so busy that it interferes with that togetherness.
I hope you have a good dinner with him tonight. Make sure he packs his toothbrush, lol

huggs
k

sittingbull594 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
lil late for me but better late than never

breakfast:
Husband brought me a skinny vanilla latte and a piece of pumpkin loaf

lunch:
1 c. mixed fresh fruit in season, 1 black cherry activia, salad with 2 oz. chicken and small amount Italian dressing
4 shrimp and a small amount of cocktail sauce

snack: a red plum

dinner: 8 shrimp with 2 T. cocktail sauce, rest of filet mignon and a dab of the augratin potatoes from the night before, homemade green beans with turkey bacon and chicken bouillion for flavoring, sliver of pepperoni pizza

a few sips of a chai tea

that's it at least I feel I did better today and will do better this coming week! Got my determination back! all of your gals give such inspirations!

Hope the eye surgery goes well for you.
SB: Starting weight 258 Goal weight 150-160

Shoot for the Stars.......

justmejust replied to justmejust's response:
Dinner was 4 broccoli florets 3 oz steak Half bake potato Half corn on cob Half cup skim milk Half cup ice cream Tsp peanut butter
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.