breakfast
1/2 C bran flakes
1/4 C each kashi and great grains
1/2 C ff milk
2.7 oz strawberries
1.4 oz orange
1 C black coffee

will take a walk today approx. 1 hour maybe weight lifting

dinner will be boneless skinless chicken corn on cob either broccoli or zucchini that what I have left in the fridge shopping tomorrow
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

justmejust responded:
Good morning
weigh in 194.6, new number, yay!
breakfast
tall coffee frappacino, light
slice pumkin loaf

exercise will be 55 minutes circuit training, 55 minutes aerobic class, core exercises, strength training

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

justmejust replied to justmejust's response:
Here is a picture I just took of me in one of my new work out outfits I bought so I can move better in my exercise classes!

Cheers!
Laura:)

Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

ausgram replied to justmejust's response:
Awesome picture Laura. Wow, you look great!!

Another week starting. At least I'm still holding at 185. Thought for sure I blew it yesterday eating at Taco Bell, but I didn't. Yay.

Weigh-In 185 - Bkfst 1 cup blueberries, 1/3 cup of milk and 2 tsp of sugar and 1 cup of joe.

Not sure how much exercise I'll be getting. Going shopping with my daughter.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
Laura, HONEY! You are getting some seriously shapely calves there, Babe.
I love the workout outfit. Unfortunately, I'm more of a "Rebel" when it comes to my workouts. The uglier the better. LOL.
Personally, I haven't gotten into the spandex thing yet. I hate women's shorts, can't stand that the stupid things wanna creep up into my nethers when I move, so I have gone to men's basketball shorts.
After seeing yours though, I may try some spandex ones on, just to see.
You look great though. Really , really great. You are getting smaller ankles, toned calves and more of a taught waist. These changes I'm seeing from the last full length photo you posted last year in your "new" capri pants outfit. Remember that?
I bet your hubby is lovin' your new bangin body.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

totallywiggedout responded:
Salutations peeps.
Rained last night, EXTREMELY hot and muggy this AM . Have decided that all of my workout will be indoors today.

Breakfast
Dutch cocoa coffee x 2
Chai Chia oatmeal with a diced peach on top
32 oz water

Lunch
vanilla protein shake w/ 1Tblsp chia seeds

Early PM workout
20 min on NUStep , lvl 3 (unless it hurts) , if it does then 30 on recumbant bike instead, if it DOESN'T and I feel I can, I'll up the time to 30 on the NUStep.
40 min pool exercises

PM Snack
2 slices Deli roast chicken breast, 1 Tblsp fig preserves, 1 Laughing cow Light on 1/2 heart healthy rollup bread sheet

Dinner
Tuna patties, 1 banana w/ 1/2 can skinny fruits mandarine oranges, 3 raw baby carrots, 1/2 med cucumber

Late PM workout
30 Wii , assorted sports
Seated Core video

hope everyone has a wonderfully productive day!

huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

SharonNVirginia responded:
Judy, Queen of Discipline
Laura, Queen of the Workout
Kim, Queen of Humor
Aus, Queen of Austin:

I forgot to weigh in this AM running out the door to take #1 son to work. I walked 3.3 miles today in spite of toes on both feet blistered.

My age is showing in my walk. I have to walk on the gravel beside the pavement. I got Dr. Scholl's Custom Fit Orthotics for my shoes. Bandages on toes on both feet. I wear a giant sun hat and mosquito repellent. Glamorous Laura I am not.

DH and I traveled over 100 miles round trip yesterday to get a new washer. We scored 40% off so it was worth it. But it threw off my admittedly delicate balance. Today will be dedicated to catching up on 3 weeks of laundry and preparing food in advance for this week.

Breakfast:
McDonald's oatmeal-no sugar
1 bite of bacon egg and cheese bagel (golly I miss those)
a Fiber One bar.
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

mskelli76 replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Hello I'm new. My name is Kelli and I started working out last week, now want to keep track of everything...I am trying to only weigh in once a week on Sundays. I started at 225 last week, yesterday weighed in at 222.4 lbs.

Had a banana before dropping my 2 oldest off at the school for summer band practice and then went to the gym for a workout:

15 min. on treadmill as a warm up
25 min. of toning/strength training....focused on my lower body and abs today (squats/lunges, leg weight machine, reg. crunches, crunches w/ a twist and reverse crunches and stretching)
20 min on exercise bike

Came home for breakfast:

1 bowl Life cereal cinnamon w/ 1% milk
coffee w/ creamer

sittingbull594 replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Morning all!

breakfast: 2 pieces of all grain omega 3 toast, 1/2 tsp. marmalade orange, 2 cuppa with 3 creams of powder

will check in later ....................for other snacks and meals.

stay tuned for more exciting news from sb. made you smile he eh eheeeee
SB: Starting weight 258 Goal weight 150-160

Shoot for the Stars.......

jis4judy replied to justmejust's response:
Looking good laura
and congrats on that lower number keep it rolling kiddo

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
you can walk a lot shopping have you got a pedometer
if you have one wear it and count the steps you take while shopping . just becarefull if you stop to eat LOL

jis4judy replied to mskelli76's response:
Hi Kelli welcome to our community we love newbies
so post often we would love to hear of your victories and struggles we all have them .
sounds like you have the exercise going well what are you doing to change the food part ?

abnersmom replied to justmejust's response:
Laura, you look great!!

Kelli, Welcome!!

Breakfast: 1/2 C oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, black coffee

Lunch: 1 C. chicken barley chilli

Dinner: pork chop, salad, some other veggie

Will run 3 after work.

Stressful morning at work - am really gonna need that run!!!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

ladylavender replied to abnersmom's response:
(second attempt) ***Waves hello at everyone*** Really busy at the moment...Turning some more corners. Still focusing on other things right now. I did step on the scale, and at least I'm still below my highest weight, but that isn't saying much. LAURA: You look awesome!! You go, girl!!!

Breezing back out...
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

totallywiggedout replied to mskelli76's response:
HI Kelli, welcome to our little rag tag buncha nuts
I'm Kim. I'm the taskmaster. If you feel like beating yourself up, don't . Come to me and let me do it. I usually use a wet noodle to whip people, which hurts less than when they verbally/mentally berate themselves for a whole day.

If you want to do the tracking, I'm hoping that you are using a food and fitness tracker either here on WebMd, Livestrong.com, Fitday.com , or elsewhere, because these freebies are super ingenious tools that make journaling EASY.

You got the exercise down pat. If this is new... I am impressed, AND a little worried to be honest.
Doing too much, exercising plus cutting calories plus finding better and healthier food options, is a sure recipe for disaster. You may quit if you feel overwhelmed and we don't want that to happen.
THIS IS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, don't burn yourself out early.

Check out our RESOURCES link up at left.... for our community's best homemade recipes and fave recipe links... and our exercise blog which has some good links to free vids that are easy enough for newbs and OLD people like me, but still burn a hefty amount of calories.

huggs
k

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old with a ten month old daughter...I have been heavyset all my life and as i got into high school my weight dropped well ive been going...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.