Good morning shopping day

breakfast
1/2 C bran flakes
1/4 C each kashi hear too heart to heart and great grains cp
1/2 C milk fat free
2.5 oz strawberries
1.3 oz orange

1 Black coffee

Hugs Judy:) no planned exercise today just shopping whatever housework need doing
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

ausgram responded:
Morning all -

Weigh-In 186, boo hoo. Gained a pound. No exercise to speak of yesterday and none today. But I will have to watch it on my eating today. I think last night at 6:30 I had crackers and peanut butter. Blahhhh. Shouldn't have, its not even my favorite. I'm a nervous wreck so I was eating anything to try and keep my mind off my ordeal today. Catch you tonight if I can still see. Gulp!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Good luck Sandy I am sure it will be fine it probably is to loosen up the pressure on your eyes Hugs Judy:)

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aww, Aus.
You know the Beatles song "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" ? I wish we could be there to hold your hand through this proceedure.
Know in your heart that we are there for you in spirit.
Just relax. It'll be over before you know it.

Huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
WE LOVE YOU AUSSIE! Take slow breaths, think of ocean waves, and puppies, and how everything will be fine and much easier than you imagined. xxxxoooo
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning.

AM weight is 279.4 (fluctuating but in the right direction)

Breakfast was 1/2C oatmeal w chopped apple, sweetener and cinnamon.

Lunch will be Olive Garden soup (minestrone) and salad. Will limit myself to ONE bread stick! Am meeting a friend there.

Dinner will be 8oz chicken breast and steamed zucchini with Parmesan.

Snack will be yogurt and a banana.

Sandy- I put this on the other thread but will be praying for you. Am sure you will do good though. It's amazing that the chances for glaucoma go down so much with the procedure.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

totallywiggedout responded:
My weight is still in flux , better today than yesterday, but I'm still trying to find my way with all this added exercise.
I knew it was going to be difficult, but I had no idea that It'd take me this long to at least start coming close to figuring it out.
Yesterday's weight a whoppin 181. This am, Down to 179.4 . I'm still ravenous at night. I think because my days and nights are almost flip flopped, I'm burning right up till I go to bed so I gotta feed the fire. At this point I'm consuming close to 1700 cals on the days I lose weight. LOL . And I KNOW that ain't right...... haha
I'll get it, I hope anyhow.
At least my choices are ok. Last night I "munched" 5 prunes, 3 dried apricots and 12 very small whole nat almonds.
Then had a cup of leftover chicken in cr of mushroom sauce with rice. That seemed to do the trick finally.
I did get some of that video last night. It's definitely an eye opener so far. Will catch more today sometime.

Breakfast
Dutch cocoa coffee x 2
Chai Chia Oatmeal w/ diced fresh peach on top

Lunch
Vanilla protein shake w/ chia seeds

Afternoon Workout ; 30 min recumbant bike, 10 min eliptical, 45 min pool exercises

PM snack
Egg n Greens

Dinner
1 link smoked sausage w/ mustard
1/2 heart healthy lavash sheet
1 lg corn on the cob

IF/when I need another snack, Probably will be a Pumpkin Smoothie and water.... hoping to get this hunger under control

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

abnersmom responded:
Hi all,

Sandy, thinking of you.

Breakfast: 1/2 C oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, black coffee
Lunch: 1 C chicken barley chili
Dinner: chicken thighs, squash and broccoli

Exercise will be 3 mile run after work.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

SharonNVirginia responded:
Dear Sandy,

My heart and prayers are with you. The anxiety before an operation is a great trial.

Breakfast
2 McDonald's breakfast burritos without the tortillas
4 picante sauce packets.
Chipotle barbacoa salad with guacamole and no salad dressing

I only walked 3.25 miles today because my feet are very tender. I am anxious to ramp it back up. I will try soaking my feet to see if it helps.

Today I am going to prepare my chicken enchiladas and freeze some for convenient dinners and lunches. I learned from looking up my Chipotle salad above that without cheese and dressing on it there are only 505 calories in it. It's a big treat for me but includible in my diet when I go easy on dinner.

I am really going to get serious for the rest of this month. I want to see big improvements on my blood tests in the first week of September. Kim, this means I consent to the full dungeonmistress Dominatrix Kim of Challenge fame treatment. Whip me with a DRY noodle. Tee hee.

Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

mardee responded:
Hello Y'all!!

No excercise today or yesterday. I am honestly just to caught up in reading.... I need to use my reading as motivation. Maybe only buy a book after i lose "X" amount of pounds. Because i am just reading like crazy lately!!

Breakfast was an egg burrito
Lunch..... Well, i kind of read instead of eating... I think i might have a slight issue. Haha

Dinner tonight will be chicken salad. YUMM
Mardee
CW 195 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

SharonNVirginia responded:
My mom always said "No one is more anti-smoking than an ex-smoker."

In Wal-mart, I am catching myself wanting to rush up to people and warn them about the bad nutritional choices they are making. I realize I have become that nutritional extremist I used to laugh at. My market cart: fruits, vegetables, meats, whole grain flour, brown rice, oatmeal and nuts. How strange! No Cokes, Sprites, Root Beers, Oreos, cakes, muffins, crackers and chips.

My brother commented out the other day that he needs to cut down on his skim milk. "why?" I asked. "Isn't skim milk a good choice?"
"Oh, yeah," he said, "in moderation. But it has as many calories per ounce"

Holy cow! It's true!

Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

jis4judy replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Hi Sharon you are becoming a nutrition fan I have had people look at my cart and say there isn;t anything good in there I respond with that's a matter of perception to me these things are really good ...The cashier looks at everything I buy and ues to say everything you buy is healthy and natural ..after few times without pushing it on anyone 2 cashiers in my store went on a nutrition quest and lost weight improved their numbers on cholesteral went off of BP meds , and are now the pushy ones.LOl

I forgot to list my weight this morning it was 152 I was surprised because it usually goes up the morning after weight lifting and it went down I am not complainingLOL

Dinner was

1.2 large pork chop
2/3 C cooked onions
2/3 c baked beans in tomato sauce with some hot sauce added
1 1/3 C zucchini steamed
1/2 Pat of real butter

side salad Mixed greens slice red onion 3 slice English cuke
1/4 yellow pepper 1/2 garden tomato 6 olives 1T wishbone robusto dressing 1T wine vinegar

Hugs Judy:)

justmejust replied to ausgram's response:
You are in my prayers today Sandy!

Hello, today my weigh in was a new low, I'm excited to see 193.4. The last time I saw that number was nine or more months ago. It will fluctuate tomorrow as I felt dehydrated this a.m.

Exercise today was 55 min. aerobic class and 55 min. yoga class

Breakfast same as yesterday
tall coffee frappacino light
slice pumpkin bread

Lunch
cup 1% milk
1/3 cup spaghetti sauce with meat and vegetables
slice cheddar cheese
fresh peach
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

mskelli76 replied to justmejust's response:
Afternoon all....been a busy day.

Pre-workout snack: banana

Dropped boys off at band camp

Gym: 15 min treadmill work out
25 min strength training..focused on upper body and abs
30 min on stationary bike
5 min cool down

Returned home
Breakfast:
Life cereal w/ lowfat milk
coffee with creamer
wrote a blog post while I ate

Showered and dressed
Left for a business networking meeting at a local Japanese Grill for lunch

Lunch:
Chicken and vegetable cooked on the hibachi grill
fried rice (only ate about 1/2 of what was there)
salad with no dressing
Unsweetened ice tea w/ lemon

Stopped at the grocery store on the way home for a few things.

Now gotta clean house, my hubby informed me last night that my MIL is coming tomorrow.

justmejust replied to mskelli76's response:
Hi Kelli, do work out at the school gym after you drop the boys off there for band camp? You are doing a good job taking care of yourself! Do you mind my asking what type of business you are in? Meeting at Japanese grill sounds interesting...

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there! I've been working on my weight and moving toward a healthier lifestyle for the past few years. I'm raising my two kids on my own, a...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.