Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
In Honor of our Lefties
totallywiggedout posted:
Today is Left Handers Day

Did you know that ALL Polar Bears are left handed?

ok....
AND today's TRIVIAL TRIVIA question...

If you got katsup on this part of your body, you wouldn't be able to lick it off no matter how flexible you are...
What body part is it?

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

rohvannyn responded:
I'm putting in spoiler space here for the trivia question....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Elbow. Also, most places on the face, ears, and generally the head, back, back of neck, that kind of thing. But most specifically, elbow.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

jis4judy responded:
No Kim I was not aware of that but did you know left handed men have brains like a woman they can use both sides at once like us ...?
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

sittingbull594 replied to jis4judy's response:
my bff was left handed till she had a spinal cord injury. However, she now writes righty tighty and nothing with leftie loosie cuz its pinned against her chest. it's amazing tho.... this born leftie now a righty has the same exact handwriting that she had as a leftie!

Another leftie I know is my son. He was a southpaw when batting and they encouraged him in academics to be able to pick what he wanted to do. Not so much in baseball. He chose what he wanted to do anyway! Light??? yes that's Japanese like my friend for left&right light!

ok so i'm dank... opps. good night. Cute polar bear
SB: Starting weight 258 Goal weight 150-160

Shoot for the Stars.......

Spotlight: Member Stories

im 20 and at 215! i was 120 only a few years ago, i feel like i cant lose weight i dont even know how i let myself get so big i just want to stop bein...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.