1 C black coffee

dinner will be
boneless chicken breast mushrms corn on cob asparagus or spinach
side salad
the evening will maybe be the usual fuits and nuts

Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 responded:
How are your peepers today Aussie? Glad you were a brave girl and got the job done. That's a NSV if I ever saw one considering that glaucoma was the alternative! Hope you're comfortable!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout responded:
YAWWWWWN...Morning Judy et al.
LATE LATE night last night. Up till 3 and back up at 645am. yucko.
But, a new book has hooked me and every time I try to relax with it, it draws me in and the next thing I know, it's almost time to get up without having been down for the night, lol

Ah, the problems of the bibliophile. I suffer in the name of the written word.

This AM , I am down even further from the 1am post.
177 lbs. AND , this is a crucial point I might add, I DID NOT eat in bed last night. I always settle in with a munchie, almonds and apricots and prunes or popcorn... not last night and hopefully never again.

Been raining off and on the last couple of days. With that, the heat and my gym workouts, my AM walks have gone by the wayside. Holly is missing them though so I will probably do one tomorrow, perhaps even later this morning if the weather looks like it'll hold and if I can get my butt moving...

Breakfast
Dutch cocoa coffee
Chai Chia oatmeal with a diced peach on top

Lunch
Vanilla Protein Shake with 1 Tblsp Chia Seeds

Afternoon Workout
30 min recumbant bike, 10 min eliptical strider, 45 min pool exercises

PM Snack
Deli Turkey rollup with 1 wedge laughing cow light, 2 Tblsp fig preserves and a handful of baby spinach.

Dinner
2 slices Thin and Crispy Pizza Hut Veggy pizza and 3 breadsticks with sauce
side salad w/ dressing on the side

Have a great day everybody!

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

ausgram responded:
Morning everyone! Doing good with my peepers Judy, ha ha ha!! This last time I put the drops in my eyes it didn't burn. YAY! Its healing.

Well, bad news on the weigh-In. sniff. Gained another stinkin pound. Back up to 187. Gah!

But I have a bad habit of Kims. ha ha ha! Hey, gotta blame someone. It ain't my fault. ha ha JUST kidding Kim. Your easy to pick on. Tha bad habit is getting the munchies at night. I ate at 9 a bunch of pecans and M&Ms. Boo hoo.

I'll try and do better today/tonight.

Brkfst - 1 cup of blueberries, 1/3 cup of milk and a cup of joe.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

ausgram replied to ausgram's response:
Kathy, you called my eyes peepers, sorry I gave Judy the credit. ha ha ha. That's so funny.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus, I know what you mean about the midnight munchies..... too easy to grab the "little things" that add up quick.
I do want to say, pecans are tasty, but ditch em. They have almost 200 more calories than almonds per cup and only have HALF the protein, they have a very low "fullness factor rating".
Yes nuts are healthier than sweets but all nuts ARE NOT created equal.

Check your nuts at www.nutritiondata.com

And you already know that I'm gonna poke you about the M&Ms so I won't say it, lol

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

SharonNVirginia responded:
Sandy,

I am so relieved about your eyes. That sounded VERY unpleasant.

I am taking a day of rest today. My body feels very fatigued. 24 hours of rest should help my legs, back etc. to recover.

weight 216

breakfast .5C rolled oats
.5 C. blackberries
.5 t. cinnamon

I am doing housework today to the extent I am able. It will be a quiet day at home.

Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

SharonNVirginia replied to ausgram's response:
Sandy,

I used to have a HORRIBLE problem of midnight munchies. It all revolved around peanuts and chocolate. I discovered that portion control was the answer. Milk chocolate with added sugar-like M & M's-did not satisfy nearly as well as the lower fat, lower sugar alternative of semi-sweet chocolate chips. I would take a small dish and put 1 T. of choc. chips and count out a few nuts in. I would add them to my calorie count for the day. Then I would enjoy my snack very slowly, making it last 30 minutes or so. At the end, I could feel victorious. It had not been mindless eating. It was included in my daily totals. It was satisfying because it was eaten slowly.

I will ever and always give Weight Watchers their props for teaching me portion control.

Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
No guilt Aussie. M&M's are for medicinal purposes after double eye surgery. But today you are back in Dr. Kim's hands so you'll have to shape up Girlie! Carrot sticks are good for your eyes AND your waist.

Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Weight - 207.6

Breakfast - 3/4 c dry original Puffins cereal, large peach

Milton, Paradise Lost

sittingbull594 replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Aus so glad you're back and that you've survived the laser surgery. My dad had many laser surgeries on his eyes throughtout his last 10 years of life for retinopathy. It's amazing isn't it what a laser can do??
Grats to you for having the courage to go thru with it!

I've had a cuppa this morning and am not hungry at all and the thought of food make me wanna get sick. Don't know what that's all about so I guess i'll just get something when I get hungry.
I'm planning on getting to the store today so I can load up on some good veggies and fruits. I always buy them however, I've been so busy with work I end up just making something simple for dinner. Unlike me.

Have a great day lassies. sb
SB: Starting weight 258 Goal weight 150-160

Shoot for the Stars.......

abnersmom responded:
Glad your "peepers" are doing well, Sandy.

Weigh in: 151

Breakfast - 1/2 C oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, ff milk, black coffee
Lunch: Progresso reduced sodium veggie soup
Dinner: not sure yet - have tons of chicken in the freezer but not feeling it this morning - we'll see

Snack: orange

Will run 3 this afternoon.

Last day of class for this summer session. Will just have grading to do over the weekend. Fall classes begin on the 26th so not much rest for the weary!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

ladylavender replied to abnersmom's response:
2 steps forward and 5 steps back...that's what it seems like...fading out for now...going thru the motions on the outside today...inside is chaos. Headaches and tears. Have had such headaches this week...I'll be back later.

Thanks for listening and the encouragement.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

mog1026 replied to ladylavender's response:
Oh Sweetie, we love you Abby. So sorry you are hurting. Try to remember that it will pass. Things will get better. Everything will work out in time. We're here if you need us. xxoo

Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 responded:
Sandy- So glad your "peepers" are doing well. I agree that you were very brave!

Abby- Sorry you are feeling lousy. I wish there was something I could say or do to make it go away. Give yourself credit for functioning. I am completely serious. Getting through your day when on the inside you are a wreck IS doing something. Hope you feel better soon.

As for me, last night I was depressed. It seems I am getting more needy and emotional lately. I had my meal as planned and did my 40 on the treadmill, and then went to the store and bought 2 pints of ice cream and gobbled them down before my cut off time at 8P. Argh! Then went to bed until 1P today. I just counted...that's 17 hours in bed. Ridiculous! I got on here and then gave myself a pep talk in my journal. Feel OK now and the weight was only affected slightly (281.2). Thanks for being a place I can turn to.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

Spotlight: Member Stories

I gained weight after losing a great job.... the Dr I worked for retired unexpectedly and I was out in the work force for the first time in a long tim...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.