Skip to content
Vegetarian
margusoch posted:
Has anybody of you has tried to loose 50+lbs by becoming vegeterian? I would like to change my lifestyle completely, let me know if it worked for you, how did started? your experiences....

totallywiggedout responded:
Welcome margusoch.
Although I have never considered vegetarianism for myself, I wish you a wonderful journey and hope that if you do start living this lifestyle approach, that you share your ups and downs with it with us. As a community we welcome input in the different paths that members take toward attaining their goals.

huggs
kim
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

ausgram responded:
Yep, I did. I lost 60 lbs and my doc said I would lose more if I stayed a vegetarian. I didn't eat meat, dairly products, fish or chicken. Strickly veggies and fruit. No bread either. I was 185 and got down to 123.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Why did you stop Aussie? Was it too hard to stick to or did you just feel unhealthy?
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I am new at this. Just looking for a little support, I am 33 and a mother of three. I have a wonderful husband, He supports my every attempt a...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.