Skip to content
UTUBE... our friend for FREE videos
totallywiggedout posted:
I swear, the things I do for friends, lol
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE out there.....
This is an easy, light, beginners chair yoga vid. In just under 5 min it shows some easy steps for chair stretches and movement that will BURN CALORIES and GET YOU MOVING without hurting you.
Follow the basic steps, do them repeatedly to music...
Drag a chair OUTSIDE and do them IN THE SUN for added fun and some much needed outdoor time.
WHATEVER you need to do to get out of the house and be PROACTIVE about getting healthier and LIGHTER in body and spirit.

this isn't an advertisement . I only googled Light Chair exercises UTUBE and this was one that came up and somehow seems "right" for sharing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebwkPzQ7kpc

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

j9celeste responded:
I know who I am...are you sure it won't hurt? Fun...really :-: all right Kim, I'll give it a try. (thank you)

xoxo
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 256 GW 165

sittingbull594 replied to j9celeste's response:
That was a great yoga. I've got to start realizing to use the internet more for things. I had been a library person and now must rely on the internet.

THANKS KIM!

Fran
SB: Starting weight 258 Goal weight 150-160

Shoot for the Stars.......

jis4judy responded:
hey kim I just watched that and was trying the moves myself awesome video
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Yeh, Judy, I saw a few of you guys jumped right onto that video this morning. LOL
If I'd have known it was that easy to get people moving I'd have started posting a new vid every day since the beginning...
who knew, huh?

I'm glad you guys liked it. She seemed "kind" with her movements.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Some of these vids are "for the elderly" but they are STILL EXERCISE and if you are just starting out, VERY heavy or have physical limitation, these are very good to start with

TODAYS FREE VIDEO CHOICE ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQLzNf8VOIc

It's a slower video but has some good exercises to strengthen knees , hips and Core.... particularly necessary exercises for resisting falling or walking with improper gait.

If you don't want to buy bands for these, tie a cheapy pair of panty hose legs together and use those.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am Misty. I Live in Arkansas. I have two great kids and a awesome husband. I am 26 years old and finally getting to go to college. I am a Big Gir...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.