logging breakfast weighing in at 153.5
1/2 C bran flakes
1/2 C ff milk
1/3 C Kashi heart to heart
4.7 Oz orange
5 oz strawberries

changed the amounts Of a few parts
will see if it makes a difference

Dinner plans are baked chicken breast asparagus some other vegie like sweet potato or tiny red potato brn rice maybe side salad

Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

totallywiggedout responded:
Morning Judy. Don't fret. You'll hit on the right combination soon, I'm sure.
You ramped up your exercise too, so , like me you seem to be struggling with the juggling act of 1 more ball added to the mix. If you do happen to find the key, let me know, lol.

Weight same as yesterday AM.
Went to bed a little earlier last night, only 1 am this time, lol, only to have Michael wake me at 2 to tell me he needed to be at work an hour earlier..... so back up at 545 ... yucko.

To top it off. I was ravenous right off the bat. I hate eating too early. Seems to throw me into an "eating day" so I gotta watch it a little closer today, which I HATE. Wastes my energy to think about food too much. blah

Breakfast
dutch cocoa coffee 1
reg black with stevia 1
Skillet greens with egg

Lunch
Vanilla Protein shake w/ 2 tblsp chia seeds

Afternoon workout
recumbant bike 40 min
eliptical 10 min
pool exercises 45 min

Mid PM snack
deli turkey rollup w/ LC light swiss and 2 tblsp fig preserves and baby spinach

Dinner
tuna patties x 2
steamed broccoli

Late PM snack
1/2 c ff cottage cheese w/ 1/2 can skinny fruits mandarine oranges

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

j9celeste replied to totallywiggedout's response:

I'm having huge troubles being accountable for myself. My sleeping and eating patterns are not consistent and my scale is unhappy because of it. To help with this, I AM going to comment on this particular thread every day.

Breakfast:
2 C coffee (1T creamer each cup)
1 Banana
6 Dried Apricots

Morning Snack:
1 Serving Fage Greek Yogurt...plain yogurt w/honey added
1/4 C fruit and nut granola

Water Consumption:
Four 16.9 oz bottles

Lunch:
Marie Callender's 450 calorie meal

Afternoon Snack:
Grapes

Dinner:
3 Grilled Chicken Wings
Steamed broccoli
Veggie salad

Evening Snack:
2 Cups popcorn (post-popping cups )

Exercise:
I have physical therapy at 9:00 this morning and will be doing some workout there.
I am also going to do fifteen minutes of arm exercises with my therapy bands and doing wall push-ups today.

I am very busy packing my house since we close August 27th and have to be out on the 26th. Also getting ready for a garage sale. We are trying to use up the food we have in our cupboards and freezer instead of buying stuff and having to move food. It's making for interesting meals!

I'm going to put this out there to help myself (because it's all about me you know ) my e-mail address is j9mattfield@yahoo.com and you can find me on Facebook with my full name of Janine Mattfield. If you want to e-mail and/or friend me, this would help me stay accountable! You are all wonderful and I'm blessed to have you in my life!

xoxo
JanineThe most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 256 GW 165
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 256 GW 165

j9celeste replied to j9celeste's response:
I must have been typing my thread the same time Judy was typing hers because when I posted mine, hers was showing. So I put a note on mine because I couldn't find out how to delete it. Does anybody know if I can delete my thread? Thanks!

xoxo
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 256 GW 165

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning everyone.
Am weight: 280.4
Breakfast: 1/2C oatmeal and large peach

Lunch will be at Logan's steakhouse. I will get the lunch portion salmon and a vegetable skewer.( I am sure I will have a handful of peanuts waiting for the meal but when we sit down I will say "no rolls". They were a disaster for me last time.)

Dinner will be a 6oz pork chop w 2T bbq sauce and 1 1/4C cut green beans w 1T of bacon pieces.

Snack will be 1/2C cottage cheese and a banana.

40 minutes of treadmill time (about 2 mi)

I love days like today where there is nothing I HAVE TO do but lots I CAN DO if I get bored. Just an easy day.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
Weight - 207.6 (my other friendly scale says 206.1 but I suppose I have to be consistent and count the nasty one)

I weigh the same as yesterday even tho I ate at least 300 calories less than I have been lately. This time around I will not be dropping my calories down into the 900's. I will be patient and wait for my weight to get used to at least 1200-1300. Yesterday was about 1350

Breakfast - 3 strawberries, 1 cup blueberries, 12 cherries
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
You can always count on your friends to lie to make you feel better. Best to stay with the "frenenemy" because they tell you how it REALLY IS , lol

Dropping below 900 is not a great idea even in the best of times. Makes you cranky and makes your blood sugar drop too low for even basic exercise output to make a difference.
GOOD CHOICE, luvee!

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

abnersmom responded:
Morning all.

weight: 151

Breakfast: 1/2 C oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, ff milk, black coffee
Lunch: 1 C chicken barley chilli
Dinner: boneless skinless chicken breast -broiled, 1ear corn on cob, side salad (Romaine and veggie mix, baby spinach) 2tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette

Snack: 1oz cheese, apple

Didn't get my run in yesterday, but will do 3 this afternoon.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

ausgram responded:
Gooooood Morning everyone, actually, it's a TERRIBLE morning. Waaaaaaaaa, I was doing so good, down to 185. Got on the scales this morning. 190. Bad, bad, bad!! What the heck happened? Well, last night I ate 20 lbs of watermelon. I thought watermelon was all water. So I didn't even take into consideration that it had any calories in it to speak of. Oh yes, then it was the strawberry shortcake before that and oh yeh, the 2 egg omelette, I figured I'd put lots of broccoli in it and no cheese and that would cancel those calories out. Oh yeh, and for breakfast, waaaaa, see what I mean. I had a bad bad day yesterday. No exercersie either. See, I can't even spell it today. I'm so upset.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
This time I know exactly what the problem is Aussie! S T R E S S it makes cortisol which makes you gain weight. This is your body's reaction to the surgery and exactly the same thing happened to me since my cousin died. I went from 204 to 209 in one day! It makes sense that if our ancestors got stressed it was because of an imminent danger and they had better gobble all they could before they started to run because there wasn't a Mickey D along the highway. Don't panic and make more cortisol . Stay calm, get back on track, the monster isn't chasing you any more
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
I hear you Kathy on the scales my old scale weighs me in 10 pounds lighter than my newer digital scale .

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Hi aus watermelon is very low in calories less than 50 calories a cup of chunks but 20 pounds of watermelon is a bit over the top
You could be retaining water and maybe Kathy has a point stress can do weird things to us ... Just do better today

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
Hi Aus just for fun I put 20 pounds of watermelon in fitday it is 2, 744 calories so yes indeed too much of anything can be bad for you even if it is low cals for a serving

mardee responded:
Good Morning Y'all!!

Breakfast — Egg white, whole grain sandwich
Lunch — Chicken Almond and FF mandarin vinegar dressing
Dinner — Chicken pesto with a side salad

Once I get off of work, I am going to take my dogs for a walk. The route I take is about 2 miles round trip.

I hope everyone has an amazing day!
Mardee
CW 195 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

sittingbull594 replied to j9celeste's response:
yes you can. On the left side of this post says report this. Write web md and tell them whatever post you wrote (the one above i'm guessing) that you need to have it removed. Needs a good reason too.
It will be deleted. Takes time. Make sure you include the community, your handle, your email that you've signed up here with on web md.

It will be forever on the net but mostly buried.
SB: Starting weight 258 Goal weight 150-160

Shoot for the Stars.......

Spotlight: Member Stories

I started my weight loss on March 20 2012 at 234 pounds. I am going toward a goal of 125 lbs and body fat percent of 20%... Update: Weighed in at 155....More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.