Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Food and Exercise Thursday, August 15
j9Celeste posted:
Can you all believe it? I'm up early enough to not only comment on this thread, but to start it!

I'm having huge troubles being accountable for myself. My sleeping and eating patterns are not consistent and my scale is unhappy because of it. To help with this, I AM going to comment on this particular thread every day.

Breakfast:
2 C coffee (1T creamer each cup)
1 Banana
6 Dried Apricots

Morning Snack:
1 Serving Fage Greek Yogurt...plain yogurt w/honey added
1/4 C fruit and nut granola

Water Consumption:
Four 16.9 oz bottles

Lunch:
Marie Callender's 450 calorie meal

Afternoon Snack:
Grapes

Dinner:
3 Grilled Chicken Wings
Steamed broccoli
Veggie salad

Evening Snack:
2 Cups popcorn (post-popping cups )

Exercise:
I have physical therapy at 9:00 this morning and will be doing some workout there.
I am also going to do fifteen minutes of arm exercises with my therapy bands and doing wall push-ups today.

I am very busy packing my house since we close August 27th and have to be out on the 26th. Also getting ready for a garage sale. We are trying to use up the food we have in our cupboards and freezer instead of buying stuff and having to move food. It's making for interesting meals!

I'm going to put this out there to help myself (because it's all about me you know ) my e-mail address is j9mattfield@yahoo.com and you can find me on Facebook with my full name of Janine Mattfield. If you want to e-mail and/or friend me, this would help me stay accountable! You are all wonderful and I'm blessed to have you in my life!

xoxo
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 256 GW 165

j9Celeste responded:
DON'T POST HERE PLEASE...THIS IS A DUPLICATE THREAD!
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 256 GW 165

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi all, I am a new member, mid forties and about 54 lbs overweight, I tried everything, including gastric bypass (lost about 100 at first) it's be...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
61 of 76 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.