Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Food and Exercise Thursday, August 15
j9celeste posted:
Can you all believe it? I'm up early enough to not only comment on this thread, but to start it!

I'm having huge troubles being accountable for myself. My sleeping and eating patterns are not consistent and my scale is unhappy because of it. To help with this, I AM going to comment on this particular thread every day.

2 C coffee (1T creamer each cup)
1 Banana
6 Dried Apricots

Morning Snack:
1 Serving Fage Greek Yogurt...plain yogurt w/honey added
1/4 C fruit and nut granola

Water Consumption:
Four 16.9 oz bottles

Marie Callender's 450 calorie meal

Afternoon Snack:

3 Grilled Chicken Wings
Steamed broccoli
Veggie salad

Evening Snack:
2 Cups popcorn (post-popping cups )

I have physical therapy at 9:00 this morning and will be doing some workout there.
I am also going to do fifteen minutes of arm exercises with my therapy bands and doing wall push-ups today.

I am very busy packing my house since we close August 27th and have to be out on the 26th. Also getting ready for a garage sale. We are trying to use up the food we have in our cupboards and freezer instead of buying stuff and having to move food. It's making for interesting meals!

I'm going to put this out there to help myself (because it's all about me you know ) my e-mail address is and you can find me on Facebook with my full name of Janine Mattfield. If you want to e-mail and/or friend me, this would help me stay accountable! You are all wonderful and I'm blessed to have you in my life!

The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 256 GW 165
j9celeste responded:
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 256 GW 165

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story is I just woke up one day and decided I was tired of being fat. I got tired of wishing that I was skinny girl. Like when I would go to the st...More

Helpful Tips

Lose weight without exercise
I did found a very interesting article with a lot of tips about how to lose weight . The following article is very helpful for many people ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.