2.5 oz strawberries
3.4 oz orange
1 black coffee
will walk today after shopping
been having wonderful weather
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

j9Celeste responded:
Good morning all

Breakfast:
1 banana
6 dried apricots
1C Fage greek yogurt...p.ain
1T honey
1/4 fruit & nut granola

Driving to Duluth and back for an MRI on my knee to find out what the big cyst is all about. When we get back home, should be about 5:30, we're going to the county fair. I'm going to do my very best to limit myself to one fair treat since I know I would have to walk for five or six hours to work off each one!

Have a great day everybody

xoxo
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 256 GW 165

mog1026 responded:
It is beautiful weather today and its impossible not to be smiling when you step out the door
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Weight - 207.4

Breakfast - 1 1/2 cups Puffins original cereal and skim milk

Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 responded:
Hello everyone.

AM weight- 180.0

Breakfast:
1/2C oatmeal
banana
1-2 T peanut butter
2 T flax seed (this is new)

Am very full from breakfast as between the peanut butter and flax seed it was a lot of fat, and I think the flax has additional fiber in it. Lunch will probably be another banana (they are going bad) and a couple hard boiled eggs.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

ausgram responded:
Weigh-In 186

Wow, that can perk you up. Yesterday 190 today back to 186, so I'm just 1 lb off.
Yesterday I didn't eat 20 lbs of watermelon, I was exaggerating. It seemed like 20 lbs. But I'm glad it wasn't 20#s. 7K calories is a riot. ha ha ha.

Celeste, Duluth, ND? How far is that from where you live?

I worked my buttox off yesterday. Today, not doing anything, but Laura, I shall walk out to the buffalo fence.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

sittingbull594 replied to j9Celeste's response:
Janine,
Did you get my post on the thread yesterday of how to delete a post?
SB: Starting weight 258 Goal weight 150-160

Shoot for the Stars.......

SharonNVirginia responded:
Profoundly depressed today. My mom did it to me last night. I just want to stay in my room and in bed and not move.
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

MendeeK responded:
Goodmorning,
Still trying to figure out how to reply to a discusion vs. an individual. In any case, I appreciate seeing all of the meals youre all posting. Its a great reality check fo rme. Today a long time friend is coming to visit and my goal is to enjoy her more than eating and drinking!
My planned meals are:
b; 1 c. oatmeal, coffee w/ FF 1/&1/2
1 c almond milk and a peach
s; 10-15 almonds
l;whole wheat sandwich thin bun w/ turkey breast, lettuce, tomato and light mayo.
handful of cherries
d; chicken breast salad in avocado half
two glasses of chardonnay
will walk my dog Lucy for an hour today and do water aerobice (my version) for 45 min.
Cant wait to see my friend.
thanks all!
Mendeek

"I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much."
? Mother Theresa

jis4judy replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
(((Sharon))) My daughter gets very depressed when I don't respond to her in a way she expects me to try to remember your mom is a human even though she is also your mom..
I hope you get to feeling better soon

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

MendeeK replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Hi Sharon,
As a daughter Ive been inthe same place you are and now as the mom of a 30 something I am on the "mom" side too. Yikes!! What can seem so "helpful" can come accross opposite that coming from our moms...
I heard a tip that I have recently used to over come that "I cant get out of bed" feeling. It came from Anthony Robbins when he was in that state:
Very simply, raise your arms and hands up into the air and breathe. do it at least 3 times. then wave them up and down for at leat three times. And then say something energetic loudly, like I AM EXCITED TO BEGIN A NEW DAY!
I know it sounds corny, but it has worked for me. Of course, its best, when followed by a brisk walk. IT really takes the emphasis off of "whats eating us" and brings it back to "this is my body and I deserve to feel good.
I hope this or something else helps you.
MendeeK
SW298 CW289 GW165

"I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much."
Mother Theresa

jis4judy responded:
dinner was 3.1 oz
boneless skinless chicken breast
1 1/3 C cooked spinach corn on cob side salad with avocado
did my shopping for the weekend and took an hour long walk
I hope you all are doing well today I also did a few household chores

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Lunch today was from Blimpie Didn't want to do it but I did it On the way home from pt and there was nothing appealing at home Had a 6 inch ham and cheese with veggies AND my first potato chips in 8 months guys. I didn't look at the calorie count on that little bag of chips until after I ate them, not that it would have deterred me. 240! Yikes. I think I will be having a verra wee dinner tonight Lassies

Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Go ahead Sharon! Bury your head! Scootch down under those covers and wallow unless you need to come up and take a deep breath. Be really really sorry for yourself. Get your family to bring you drinks and fat free treats. And when you're done, and bored, and sick of your own company get your tush back here and play with your friends. We'll be waiting Sharon

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
evening food was
2 Cups cherries
3 oz pistachios in shell
3.7 apple

greek yogurt ff a little less than 1/2 C
strawberries 3/4 C
blueberries 1/4 C
honey 1/2 T
gg cp 1/8 C
2 almonds
1 slice banana bread
approx. 1500 cals for the day

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 37 year old mother of two. Very much want to lose around 50 pounds to be healthy. I have tried everything out there and I feel like I just keep...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.