1/8 C GG crunchy pecan
4.2 oz strawberries
3 oz orange
1 C black coffee

weight today even with jumping jacks last night was still 153
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Morning Judy and others to come.

Weight: 152 salty snacks yesterday

Breakfast: orange, 1 egg scrambled
Lunch: large salad
Dinner: not sure yet

Ran this morning, Rainy again today. We've certainly had cooler temps than usual this Aug. but I am sick of all the rain!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy and Debbie! Cooler temps Debbie, I wish!! Rainy weather, I wish! Its stil hot, hot, hot here! Ughs! I'll be glad to see the snow fly. I saw your run on Facebook Debbie. Wow, good girl. No wonder your doing so great. I keep blaming my age to not losing any weight, but then Judy pops up each morning to remind me, she's my age and lookit her. So I keep plugging along.

So-

Weigh-In 186
Bkfst - 1 orange and 1 cup of joe.
Today for lunch left overs. My daughter brought fried and baked chicken, coleslaw, pot salad and beans for our lunch yesterday so we will be eating some of that. I'm going to try and remember my portion I had yesterday and cut that in half to day. Starting from today, I'm cutting everything down on what I eat. Hope it works. Ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Howdy All! Another beautiful day in Paradise here. That's 3 in a row. We've waited a long time for these!

Weight - 207

Breakfast- apple, 16 calorie coco pop, 1 1/2 t Boursin lite cheese
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram replied to mog1026's response:
Why is it Paradise, cooler?? Its so stinkin hot here it isn't even funny. "Sweat, sweat, sweat" Ughs.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

justmejust responded:
Hi all, some of you are having nice weather, but Aus is sweating, sorry Sandy. Weather was sunny this morning while I was at the pool swimming casually and sunning after my 85 minute yoga class and whirlpool. I was really sweating in yoga, and in all my classes every day. It feels good to me as I rarely sweated much for several years, perhaps because I wasn't working out enough.

breakfast
cup coffee
hard boiled egg
3/4 cup Kashi golean cereal, 3/4 cup 1% milk
ground flax, 1/2 cup blueberries, 4 walnut halves, 4 almonds

lunch
romain, salmon cooked, cucumber, tomato, pepper, avocado ceasar salad
14 pistachio nuts
cup 1% milk
2 chocolate chip cookies home made

Dinner
3 oz baked chicken
cup cooked brocoli
oz dark chocolate

about 1300 calories today, about 23 grams fiber total
Weigh in same for fifth day: 193.4. At least it did not go up yet. Yesterday my calorie total was about 1800, pretty high for me.

Cheers!
Laura:)
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

rachael2011 responded:
Hello everybody. Just checkin' in.

Breakfast was: a medium apple, 1/2C oatmeal and 1C 1%milk.

Lunch was 5oz can tuna w 1 T light mayo w 10 saltines. Also had 1/3C mac and cheese just picking. Didn't even heat the stuff up.

Dinner was at Chili's--the fajita meats and veggies w/ a sprinkling of the cheese.

Snack was a thin slice American cheese and a cup of mixed fresh fruit.

Still no exercise to speak of. Have been stressing over money issues and kid growing up issues, but it would be a whole lot harder if I hadn't begun this journey this past spring. I have gained so much self awareness, confidence and more self-control than I thought possible. I have very far to go, but when I look back I can't help but feel good about the changes.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mskelli76 replied to rachael2011's response:
Evening all, been busy....tried posting yesterday, but my phone won't let me post on here. Lots of walking today, went shopping and wore my pedometer and have walked almost 3 miles today!!
Watching our home team (Houston Texans) play some pre-season ball.

Breakfast:
-chocolate peanut butter protein smoothie (made w/ choc. almond milk, a spoonful of peanut butter, scoop of chocolate protein powder and ice...usually add in a banana, but we were out of bananas)
-coffee w/ coffee creamer

Lunch:
Protein plus drink, strawberry (bought at the grocery store while out)
sample of cantaloupe

Afternoon snack:
1 chocolate chip cookie
glass of iced coffee (finished off what was in the fridge)
drink a big bottle of water during the afternoon too

Dinner:
Italian sausage & pepper over whole grain pasta with sauce
Lite cesar salad
Sobe Lifewater Fuji Apple Pear

Worn out, but I think I have got about 80% of the school supply shopping done....won't really know what my older kids will need until they get their supply lists from their teachers.

justmejust replied to rachael2011's response:
Good job Rachael on the gained self awareness and confidence! Keep making choices toward healthy foods!
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

justmejust replied to mskelli76's response:
I can relate Kelli/mskelli! I've been running to the stores all week getting school and college supplies for my three teens!! Second son just left for first year today! Daughter started school Monday. First son goes back to college Tuesday! It's been fun getting the stuff they need, but my feet sure hurt!!!
Laura

Spotlight: Member Stories

All my life I have been considered bigger than everyone else. I used to blame it on my asthma and allergies. I decided to put a stop to it. I am t...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.