Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Need some umph
beautifulbuffalo posted:
I sleep all night but wake up tired lately. I try to exercise early in the mnorning and I do but I have to fight to get out the door in the morning. Then I go and work out but not up to it. I use the treadmill for 45 min or the recumbent bike for 45 minutes. I sweat with both. I don't like the eliptical it hurts my leg.
BB

blondie454u responded:
I feel the same way BB. I just make myself move. Some of my issues are that I just don't sleep well but when I do that's all I want to do is sleep because I want to play catch up all the time. I have bought some all natural calming stress powder that you mix with water and drink it before bed and it's been helping me sleep a lot better. You maybe sleeping but you may not be getting the REM sleep you need. You can try some sleepy time tea or put some lavender and hops in a mesh pillow. You can find all sort of natural ways to help with sleep.
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

beautifulbuffalo replied to blondie454u's response:
No matter how tired I am I still put in an hour of exercise every morning. I do the recumbent bike for 30 minutes then the treadmill for 30 minutes on an incline. It gets me going. But then I'm exhausted at night but can't sleep when I want to. But we keep pluggin away.
BB

totallywiggedout responded:
BB, I've pretty much stopped the eliptical. I only do that when I feel I need that particularly grueling punishment. Now I stick to the recumbant and the pool exercises.
I'm not a morning person. I never have been a morning person. I'm L A Z Y like a K I T T Y in the morning. lol
I do my am walk but that's all I can face. I cannot imagine going to the gym till early afternoon when my blood feels less like sludge.

It doesn't matter WHEN you do it, just that it gets done.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story is no different then anyone else's. I am just ready to start living my life and feel like I have wasted too much time sitting on the side...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.