Skip to content
THanks every one
jimbo0629 posted:
Thanks for everyone's support. I have tried to kick up the exercise a bit, even with all the rain we are getting I North Fl. I can now report the scales said 188 this morning. I am glad it is going slow so hopefully it will stay off. I keep trying to remind myself that this is a life change, not a diet.

justmejust responded:
Thanks for sharing with us Jimbo mom. Happy your scale showed a good number today! Glad you increased your exercise.

We all learn from you and enjoy your posts! Thanks, and keep posting your ups and downs. It helps us figure out our ups and downs too.

Cheers!
Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

blondie454u responded:
Remember progress is progress no matter how slow it is. It's better than what you did before your journey. Look back before you lost the weight. Remember how terrible you felt before working out and before eating right. It's progress!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

mog1026 replied to blondie454u's response:
Thanks Amber I am going to try and remember that. It is so easy to get lost in a lack of progress mentality.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mardee responded:
The mind set is the hardest to get into, and i can agree with you there.
The good thing is, once you have changed your life style, it comes to be second nature and no longer a struggle.
I hope you the best
Mardee
CW 195 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi My Name is Tia. I am 44 years old. I have struggled with my weight all of my life. I can remember dieting as a teenager. I weighed about 155 in hig...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.