Lunch:
Chicken Breast & Veggie Salad w/vinagrete

Snack:
Banana

Dinner:
3 grilled chicken wings
Broccoli

At least 62 oz water

For exercise today I will be bringing all of my garage sale items out of the house and into the garage, setting it up and pricing it. I'm moving some boxes and our grill out to our cabin since hubby had another surgery and can't lift. I'll be doing PT and swimming again today since it was wonderful in the lake yesterday.

Have a great day!
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 256 GW 165
FirstPrevious12NextLast

jis4judy responded:
Good morning janine
weight 153

breakfast

1/2 C bran flakes
1/4 C each Kashi heart to heart and gg crunchy pecan
2/3 C ff milk
3.5 oz strawberries
1 Black coffee

dinner will be decided after shopping I did thaw out chicken breast for baked chicken

Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Hey there Celeste, you beat Judy to the draw. ha ha!!

Weigh-In 185. I'm glad I'm hanging right at that weight. I ate a whole big bag of Cheetos (600 extra cal) but for some reason it didn't seem to affect my weight. ha. Probably tomorrow. I'll be going out to eat today, so that won't help.

Plug on everybody!!

p.s. Laura I walked out to the mailbox 2ce yesterday.
p,s,s, Kathy it's still hot out, haven't received your popsicles from the mail yet. Still waiting for the wet envelope. ha ha ha!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

rachael2011 responded:
Sounds like a busy day, Janine. Glad you got the free pass on the Cheetos, Aus, but watch it. Kim is around to give you 50 lashes w a wet noodle. Just kidding .

I haven't been doing too good lately. It seems when I don't post I do worse or is it when I do worse I don't post? Either way, my weight is up at 282.0. Breakfast was 1/2 c oatmeal, a peach and 2 T flax. At work so lunch will be a can of lentil soup. Will post dinner later. Exercise will be my 40 on the treadmill later.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

justmejust replied to ausgram's response:
Thank you Aus for walking out to your mailbox! We both know it is several times longer than the walk I made to my next door neighbors mailbox, so you go girl! It's easy and fun and somewhat private way to at least start a little bit of exercise though right? I love that you are doing it, and letting me know.

Thanks so much Aus!

Laura

Ps. Have a fresh orange or grapefruit instead of those popsicles! Your body and taste buds will thank you.
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Two times to the mailbox, Aus! That's fabulous. I'm so happy that you are doing something to get moving. It doesn't take much before you want to do more.

Cheetos?
Ah yes. Those fully puffed and fried pieces of styrofoam covered in fake cheese that is nothing but trans fats and salt that turns to funky SAFETY ORANGE goo on your fingers.....

Next time you reach for Cheetos(Or doritos for that matter) think about that color..... SAFETY ORANGE. It means STAY CLEAR. STAY BACK. THIS IS DANGEROUS.
The only thing those bags lack is the beeping sound that fork trucks make when they back up. They are JUST AS DEADLY though.

A whole bag...... 50 lashes with a wet noodle. AND 35 wall pushups.
God and your scale gave you a FREE PASS.
I won't.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

justmejust responded:
Good morning
weigh in 193

breakfast

2/3 cup kashi go lean
2/3 cup ff milk
1/2 cup blueberries
4 walnut halves
ground flax seed
cup coffee

Exercise will be 55 min aerobic class, 55 min yoga class for total of near 2 hours of total blessed sweating. I used to not like sweating as a couch potato, but now I seem to love it dripping off my body.

Have a great day everyone!

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

justmejust replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael, sorry about your disappointing weigh in today. Remember you are getting more fit, and that is a good step in the right direction.

Keep up your exercise and post your food too. Posting my food seems to help me be aware of how much I need to eat and how much I am really eating every day.

Hugs,
Laura
Laura

totallywiggedout responded:
Morning all. It is beautiful out, but very muggy.

AM weight 176.6
Had my morning walk with Holly and the ends of my hair were so wet that it was dripping down my back.

Dark Cocoa coffee x1 and black w/ stevia x 1
32 oz water

Breakfast
2 oranges
1 peach

Lunch
Homemade veggie soup , water stock
16 oz unsweetened Iced tea

PM workout
40 min recumbant bike, lvl 6, random hill
45 min pool exercises

PM snack
turkey rollup

Dinner
2 baked tilapia filets w/ lemon juice and lemon pepper
roasted radishes
sliced tomato, onions and cukes

PM walk with Bowzer
Dishes by hand

Hope everyone has a great day.
Aus, I hope your heat breaks soon so that you can walk even more!

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Weight - 207.6

Breakfast - apple
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

SharonNVirginia responded:
Hello All!

New low weight today 215.2

According to my "UP" wristband, I walked 4.4 miles today, but sadly I don't believe it. Tomorrow I will walk a measured course and compare it with the UP to see what's up.

Breakfast this AM was the insides of 2 McDonald's sausage burritos with 4 packets of hot picante sauce.

midmorning snack
oatmeal with blackberries and peaches.

I may have licked the foot problem. I went to the Nike store and a nice young man with a diabetic grandmother took his time getting the right shoe. It's a stiff walking shoe one whole size larger than I usually take. This leaves room for the orthotics and my toe socks (little cushioned socks which slip over the end of the sore toe). Even though I am still occasionally shrieking from back pain I went on the walk and am glad I did.

We are transforming our lives. This is difficult. It takes a long time. There will be back-sliding. There will be self-pity. There will be pain and hunger and discouragement.

But never forget: you are brave. You are brave just to attempt it. Others are not willing to pay the price. Others want an effort free way. They want a magic pill. Or injection. They don't want to put effort into the transformation. So be confident. Know that you have courage. You cannot be beaten as long as you keep trying. Keep learning. Keep going.

Smoochies,

Sharon
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

MendeeK responded:
Good morning B 1/2 Greek yogurt Mango slices Strawberries and blueberries 2 c. Coffee w/ FF 1/2 &1/2 L ( will be) leftover chicken breast And salad Iced tea D ( will be) baked white fish filet Grilled potato and fennel Zucchini S:toasted sandwich thin W/ almond butter Exercise 40 min walk w/ my dog Lucy 60 min pool swim/ walk/ water weights

That's the plan for today.
SW298 CW289 GW165

"I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much."
Mother Theresa

SharonNVirginia replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
I have the healthy hungries today.

I had a big plate of veggies with my yogurt-based creamy french dressing .

I had a cheeseburger on whole wheat with tomato, lettuce, onion and mushrooms.

Fiber one bar.

Whew. Hope that's it til dinner.

Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

mardee responded:
Breakfast - Got out of bed with enough time to get dressed and forgot my breakfast

Lunch - I am having left overs from last night, i had roast beef sandwiches with onions and peppers on whole wheat

Dinner - I was hoping to make homemade tomato soup with chicken. The husband is sick and soup is always good when you are sick.

Exercise - I hope i can squeeze a walk in tonight. But i think i might just be to busy.

Weight.............. 191!!!!
That is great! I was so happy this morning!

And this weekend is another active weekend.
On Friday i, i am playing Laser Tag with a group of friends, which involves lots of running around. After that we are going dancing.
On Saturday, I have a 6-8 hour concert. There is no seats, so that is all standing.
And last, we are going hiking again on Sunday. I think it is only going to be a 3-4 mile hike this time though.
Mardee
CW 195 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

mskelli76 replied to mardee's response:
Afternoon all.......been busy today, but did get to the gym today, which makes up for the breakfast I ate.

Breakfast:
2 slices french toast w/ sugar-free syrup
2 lg cups of coffee w/ coffee creamer

Gym:
10 min warm up on treadmill
15 min strength training, focused on arms
20 min on recumbant bike, on resistance level 4, kept speed at around 10 MPH
Drank a 24 oz bottle of Propel Zero while at the gym

Lunch: (business networking meeting at a Japanese Grill)
Grilled Chicken salad (no dressing)
some kind of broth-like soup..had about 1/2 of it
tea w/ lemon, sweetened with Equal

Stopped at the grocery store for milk, some fresh produce and a couple other things.

Dinner....planning on Chicken stir fry with brown rice

Oh yeah...haven't had a diet soda (or any soda) since last Thursday!

--Kelli

SW: 225.2 CW: 221.4 GW: 145

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've struggled with my weight since I was a child. I have lost and gained over the years and had a few times in my life where I maintained a good ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.