Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
For Mardee
mog1026 posted:
I thought of you yesterday when I watched a PBS documentary on their series POV. It's called "Guilty Pleasures" and it's about romance novels, the people who write them and the readers who like them. I thought there was some really good info for you if you are considering giving it a go, plus it was very entertaining to watch. You should be able to watch it on your computer at www.pbs.org or order a copy of your own.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mardee responded:
That sounds very interesting!
I will have to watch it when i get home tonight. I am very excited to start writing. When i was younger and in high school, i think i was the only one in the whole school that enjoyed doing book reports. So, if nothing else, this is going to be a great past time. And if i end up making money off of it, that it is going to be a plus

Thank you for letting me know about it. I will let what i think of it tomorrow.
Mardee
CW 195 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

Spotlight: Member Stories

. You have to acknowledge that you are worth the effort to get healthier. To accept the fact that you will have "splurges", but that they do...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.