1/4 C Kashi heart to heart
1/8 C gg crunchy pecan
1/2 C ff milk
1/8 C ff milk

Will be walking this morning and weight ligting is planned
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

totallywiggedout responded:
Morning Judy.
et tu Ladies and Gents.

Well seeing how the other side looked didn't last long but it sure gave me a taste of Paradise....
sigh....
woke up from my own snoring, lol at 3 AM. Mouth and throat dry as a dinosaur bone....downed 3 glasses of water without really thinking about it... went back to bed and am now UP
1 1/2 lbs. Back over to the OBESE side but I know from whence it came, so I'm not stressing it, just reporting it.

2x lg dark cocoa coffees
32 oz water

AM walk with Holly

Breakfast
Sauteed onions, mushrooms, spinach in PAM butter flavor spray w/ 1 wedge LC light garlic n herb cheese

Lunch
vanilla protein shake w/ chias

PM workout
45 min recumbant, lvl 6, random hill
45 min pool exercises

Dinner
med baked sweet potato stuffed w/ turkey chili
mixed raw veggies for dipping in hm ranch dressing

PM snack cantalope chunks

Walk the straight and narrow along the path of your journey, for Danger lies ahead. In other words..... don't pick the flowers on the wayside that look like lollipops!

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

totallywiggedout replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Where is everybody today, Judy??? Buncha lazy bedbugs anyhow!

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Oh well maybe they are tired of the food and exercise thread who knows this can be time consuming
I had a great walk this morning 1 hour
after I cool a bit I will start the weights
Or maybe they are busy moving more

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

kalimiller replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Maybe everyone slept in and ate cheetos for breakfast and they are too ashamed to post.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

rachael2011 replied to kalimiller's response:
Kali- You hit the nail on the head w/ ashamed to post. Last night I was in a funk and called Will at work to bring me home a burger. After that I was mad at myself and ate a yogurt and pbj sandwich. This was after 11P, well past my cut off. Then depressed about it got up late, missing breakfast. Found a really inspirational pic on Pinterest and tried to post it and can't figure that out. I hate trying to figure out computer stuff so am in a funk. Just feeling stupid about the food and the computer.

Oh well. Breakfast/ lunch was 1 1/4C Kashi Go Lean cereal, 3/4 C skim milk and an orange.

Dinner will be a recipe I found w zucchini, peppers, broccoli, and cubed chicken in a white sauce w/ cheese over top. Calories will be about 550 for 1 1/2 servings. It sounds really good. Have been more adventurous in the kitchen lately and am enjoying it.

Will have a couple beers w family that are coming over tonight.

Will go to planet fitness to put my 40 in.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

ausgram responded:
Gooooooood morning everyone! No, I'm not too ashamed to post. I will post anything. ha ha ha!

I actually had to do some chors to get my hubby off my back. So I scrubbed the dining room floor, cleaned out the coffee pot with that vinegar, watered the flowers out front, sent out 25 notices's to our senior group and walked out to the mailbox.

Kathy, no popscicle yet, Whats the deal?

Ok, serious now:

Weigh-in STILL 185.

Brkfst: 1 orange and no coffee

snack at 11am: 1 cup blueberries in 1/4 c milk with 2 tsp sugar and 1 cup of joe.

For lunch I am fixing 99% lean buffalo burger with corn on the cob and maybe a shrimp salad.

Then after that, Heaven only knows and I hope its not going to be Cheetos. ha ha. They actually were having a sale on them: 1 big bag that is usually $3.98 was only 2 bucks. Now, who can turn a deal down like that.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Oh Aus sandy there is no bargain in that Cheetos price they are lethal to your health I wouldn't buy them isf they were a big bag for a dime

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Here I am! I would have posted this AM but we had a whiz bang of a scary thunderstorm and I was leery of anything vaguely electrical. Your Popsicles came yesterday AUS and because you weren't home they evaporated in the hot mailbox. Those were not twigs by the box they were Popsicle sticks.

Weight - 207.4

Breakfast - peach, best one ever

Lunch - medium tortilla, 1/4 cup pizza sauce, 1/4 cup part skim mozzarella, sprinkle of parmesan, 3 mushrooms, a scallion, garlic, pepper and oregano. The best pizza lunch ever and a total of 268 calories.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram replied to jis4judy's response:
Yeah, Judy, I guess you are right. I will try not to buy them anymore. Hubby bought me some granola bars, I should eat them instead, right?
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
No no Aussie. Run from those granola bars. Look at all the trouble I've gotten into with Larabars! And Larabars don't even have any added sugar. So the question is...instead of what? Cheetos? I guessssss....but you'd be better off with popcorn if you need the crunch. Judy and Kim are gonna git you! Hahaha!

Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust responded:
Hello, just another day here...
weight 191.2

exercise

55 min. calisthenic class
55 min. yoga class
20 min. core exercises
20 min. lunges, 3 pound weight exercises, etc.

breakfast

cup coffee
ww toast, pat butter, half T grape jam
egg, salsa, cup spinach
3/4 cup watermelon

lunch

1.5 cup lentil soup
cup spinach
apple
3/4 cup watermelon
.3 oz pumpkin seeds

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

SharonNVirginia replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hello all,

I was MIA today due to an incident on my morning walk. I walked 3.25 miles after having drunk 28 oz of water. Though it was hot and humid here in the former swamp, I thought that would be enough. But something happened. I had to sit down. Fortunately I had my phone and could call the DH for rescue. He brought water. He took me back to my car and I drove home and slept until 4 PM. My AM glucose reading was 80 (low) so I am not positive that is not involved. I still feel shaky.

fiber one bar
oatmeal with apples and raisins
eggs with peppers
peach
celery with yogurt dip
chicken enchiladas
2 T chocolate chips.

weight 216.8

My #2 son took me to task about my eating habits. They have been deteriorating. Saturday we will get one car back at least and perhaps 2. Meanwhile tomorrow I will strive mightily to eat correctly despite the difficulties.

Special note to Kim- don't eat too little. Check your calorie counts and keep it above 1200 so you don't stall your weight loss. You saw that number! You will see it again soon and better ones yet!!!

Smoochies!
Sharon
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

mog1026 replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Take care Sharon and go ahead and give Kim a lecture. Better you than me!!! LOL

Dinner- 2 1/2 Oz skinless chicken breast, 3 T bruschetta topping, serving of Alexia oven fries

Snacks - 100 cal microwave popcorn, 20 pistachios, 2 Edys no sugar fruit pops

That's 2 days without a Larabar, Builders bar, or dark chocolate! I CAN do it, I just don't WANT to do it.

Milton, Paradise Lost

SharonNVirginia replied to mog1026's response:
The boys have just returned from Walmart with a hydration pack for me.

It's a backpack with a water reservoir in it. There is a tube which is clipped to the front straps which you can suck on to drink water while you walk.

What a country!!

Smoochies,

Sharon

PS. Kathy, I am so impressed. That scale won't dare resist you now!!
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Melanie and I am in college. Since I was young I was obese. I first realized I was overweight in 4th grade when the school nurse weighed me...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar's effect on your body.
An hour and a half long but worth it. I will watch this multiple times until I know it by heart. Sugar leads to the immediate formation of ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.