Skip to content
Failure
rachael2011 posted:
Don't know if this is gonna work or not. Have never posted a photo.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

rachael2011 responded:
Ignore link. It was a cool motivational pic but I don't know how to post it .

jis4judy replied to rachael2011's response:
where was it before ? If the pic is already online somewhere like photo bucket or facebook all you need to do is copy and paste it into the message box
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rachael2011 replied to jis4judy's response:

rachael2011 replied to rachael2011's response:
It worked!! Thank you, Judy.
This pic just described my night...doing well then eating badly then doing well again. It's a sloow process for me. Hopefully those failures keep getting smaller and smaller.

jis4judy replied to rachael2011's response:
It is so true Rachael I had several failures before I finally got my mind in gear and got this journey started . I used to call them false starts what they were was failures keep plugging away and never give up Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ladylavender replied to jis4judy's response:
Can totally relate...BFF for me means big, fat failure. Just ignore me. I'm in a funk.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

mog1026 replied to ladylavender's response:
Can't ignore you Abby. Here's a big kiss from me .....X.......
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to rachael2011's response:
Nice success graphic Rachel!

Thank you,
Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

SharonNVirginia responded:
Weight loss shares a lot in common with Thomas Edison's pursuit of the incandescent light bulb. After he had tried a thousand different substances for the filament none of which were successful a reporter asked him if he was discouraged. Not at all Edison replied now we've eliminated 1000 strategies, we're narrowing our field of inquiry. We all have experience of things which don't work, but instead of concluding nothing will work we are bravely putting ourselves out there again. Rachel I think that graphic should be on every bedroom wall the world over. A reminder. Failure is more prevalent than success. But failure isn't the last word unless you quit.!!
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

ladylavender replied to mog1026's response:
Thank you, Kathy.

Sharon, great comment about Edison and failure only being the end result if you quit. I needed that.

Rachael, thanks for sharing the graphic. That's cool.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

sittingbull594 replied to ladylavender's response:
That was a really nice way of going about it! I got a lot out of it. It's true people who are really successful fail a lot.
SB: Starting weight 258 Goal weight 150-160

Shoot for the Stars.......

jimbo0629 replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael I have those days, but I have determined it is just like riding a bike, if you fall off you get back on. When you start to really cheat, make a mental list of all the reasons you need to go forward. Think of this as a life change, not a diet. If there is something you really want to eat, eat a small amount of it. Then exercise a little more. Make the exercise fun, something you enjoy. Keep at it, your health is the most important thing you have. Wish I would have keep up with that about 10 years ago, but it is never to late. I'm 56 and going to be stronger and fitter at 57. I have an Aunt who help inspire me, she is 90 and just lost 40 lbs, and is healthy as a horse. Good luck you can do it.

blondie454u replied to rachael2011's response:
This is a good one Rachael!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

im 20 and at 215! i was 120 only a few years ago, i feel like i cant lose weight i dont even know how i let myself get so big i just want to stop bein...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.