Skip to content
Lose It application
j9celeste posted:
Hello friends!

I have switched from the WebMD foot and fitness planner which I was very loyal to because I found the Lose It application that you can use on your computer or your iPhone. I love the flexibility of it because I wasn't remembering to log all of my foods when I finally got back to my laptop. Now it's not a problem.

My favorite part of it is that it scans barcodes and enters all of the nutrition information from there! Huge time saver. It's free for the basic app but you can buy more stuff if you want...I don't know what that more stuff is, but you can buy it if you want!

We had our garage sale today so that stress is GONE! We're finishing the move over the next three days and will be doing the final clean on our house Monday with the closing on Tuesday.

One of the nice things about all of this is all of the exercise that I am getting! Packing, lifting, moving, reaching, bending, doing the hokey pokey and turning myself around...you know. I've been swimming in the lake here at our temp. rental a couple of times also because it's been in the 90's here this past week (and that's pretty darn hot for us Minnesotans...especially with dewpoints around 70.)

I hope that everybody has a great night.

xoxo
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 261 GW 165

mog1026 responded:
Whoohoo Lose It! I'm a Lose It girl myself. Love it. Think it's the best.

Glad the sale was a success
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

SharonNVirginia responded:
Isn't it amazing when a stress is over how you feel like a weight has been lifted off you? Keep the positive thoughts going!!
CW 216 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 5' 9ins and 250lbs easy. I love food. I love beef and pizza, bbq. I am not especially into sweets. I would rather have a second helping of di...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.