Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
anybody in the mood for a .... CHALLENGE?
totallywiggedout posted:
I'm slipping over the edge into oblivion. I need this probably more than anybody else. I'm tired, sick and BORED out of my EVERLOVING SKULL!
I need a quick pick me up.... I don't like contact sports so I gotta get my thrills by threatening, cajoling and riding challengers into the ground....

And,
you know me,
I can't , ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT do anything "normal" ......
22 days.
22.... not 10, not 30, NOT EVEN an EVEN 3 weeks.... 22
It has a nice "ring" to it.... It LOOKS nice. It FEELS right.....let it ROLLLLLL off your TONGUE...... TWENTY TWOOOOOOO.
yes?

any takers??
We shall begin this SATURDAY if you'd like to join, let us commune on a higher plane and plan our escape from the realities of "the journey" and enter into the realms of the GODS.

lol

WHATever!

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

mog1026 responded:
Oh Puhleeze!!! I am so in. Bring it on babycakes! In case you haven't noticed SOME of us haven't missed a day of posting since the last challenge. Okay I think I missed ONE. That's like a million days, so what's 22 more! Besides, if I can't get into onderland ,oh and stay there, I'm going to lose it! Hahaha!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
what kind of challenge? I imagine that it has to do with food?? or exercise?? or both??

I'll do it if it's in my realm of abilities. You're funny Kim! So are you Kathy.

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
Hi tweety Bird. Come on in said the spider to the fly. You're gonna love this. We post all our measurements and weight in the beginning and every five days or so we do it again. Then we post our food every day. All the while Kim is pushing, cajoling, harrying, insulting and entertaining us. She could take this act on the road and make a lot of money. We've done it 3 times this year and it actually worked. We seemed to lose more together than when we were trying alone. After the last one I didn't want to quit so some of us have continued posting our food all summer, but it isn't the same without our Supreme Leader Kim. Now she's BACK! It's like I'm 5 and can hear the ice cream truck in the distance. Remember that wiggly feeling of excitement? With a sweaty nickel clutched in your fist? No....this isn't quite as good, but it's still a good thing

Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 responded:
I am in too! Am definitely looking forward to it.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
Yea Rachael!!! And then there were 4.

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Hi Ladies this time I will be cheering you all on
I love the idea of 22 days it does sound good //
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Hollister1969 replied to jis4judy's response:
Count me in! This will be my first challenge. What are the details??
I'm just starting out, I will post stats soon! -Holly

If you're going through hell, keep going.
~Winston Churchill

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
This here's tweety bird as Kathy so refers to me! ha ha
I'm going to do some tweety bird shananigans come the beginning of this challenge. Wow what a great way to kick start my weight loss.
Otherwise known herein as TBS (tweety bird shananigans)
I'm crackin myself up.

When do we start? Fri or sat or now or??

mardee responded:
I am so in!! I have been waiting to hear you say those words Kim It was just a matter of time.

I am so in!!! I am going out of town this weekend, so the weight in might not happen for Saturday and Sunday. But i will still be able to do measurements and food logs.
Would that be okay Kim?
Mardee
CW 191 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

mardee replied to Hollister1969's response:
Holli,

It is pretty easy. You need a scale and a flexible measuring tape.
Every morning after you go to the bathroom and before you eat ANYTHING. You weigh yourself and post it. Also, loge EVERYTHING you eat or drink.
Also measurements are required in inches to find out how many inches you lose during the challenge.
You will also need to post EVERY day, that way Kim can keep track.
Other than that, Kim will update everyone
Mardee
CW 191 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

Hollister1969 replied to mardee's response:
Thanks. I've planned a 14 day juice fast (I've done them before) to detox. I don't feel like that would be fair since there is some pretty dramatic weight loss going on. I'll let you all decide if you think its fair or not to join the challenge! If not this time, then next time for sure!
SW 298 CW 298 GW 165ish -Holly

If you're going through hell, keep going.
~Winston Churchill

totallywiggedout replied to parakeet210's response:
"keet"
the big thing about these challenges is that WE DO NOT COMPETE WITH EACHOTHER... we compete and challenge OURSELVES.
But FULL ACCOUNTABILITY is MANDATORY... don't be scared about your numbers and measures. They are what they are, and they WILL decrease in time. None of us has the same body, our measures and weights differ, and it's fun to see how people's different body types respond to a little
"push".

It's a GROUP EFFORT to see how much as a group we can lose in weight and INCHES, together(that's why we post the numbers so I can add em up and keep track as we go).

Getting healthier doesn't always show up on the scale, it helps to do the measurements....with a Sewing Tape measure..... Before Saturday, get one of these, walmart, hobby lobby or sewing notions stores all have em for about a buck.

You can post a full day at once, IF you can stay honest, or you can post as I and some others do during these challenges , several times a day to make sure we are doing what we say we are doing with full accountability.
dont post it unless you do it, or eat it ... POST EVERYTHING.
you can lie to us but what's the point? personal accountability starts at home, right? as a challenger, you are no longer "just you" you are a part of the WHOLE group. We pull our own weight and we help others with theirs. GROUP EFFORT.

anyone who is willing to try is welcome. But, stay with it and us for the whole challenge, otherwise , I'll hunt you down and drag you back... lol.
Ask Kali, I've done it to her before.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout replied to Hollister1969's response:
Hollister??? Hollister??? are you.....new?
OMG a NEWBIE!!!!!!!! I LOVE NEWBIES for breakfast!!!!! They're so FRESH AND DELICIOUS
Welcome, to our community and WELCOME TO THE CHALLENGE!!!!!!

warning , i wear spike heeled, hip high leather boots and carry a whip with a feather on the tip the entire challenge.
Kathy calls me "THE MASTER" but you can call me .... MASTER, lol

If i get in your crap, it's cause I want everyone to succeed and to help the Challenge Group make the goals. (they are easily reached goals which we usually beat and then some)

You will get healthier, you will lose some measureable amount either on the scale or on the tape measure.... quite possibly, both.

huggs
kim
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

totallywiggedout replied to parakeet210's response:
SATURDAY am. Watch for this FRIDAY's PRECHALLENGE post to get info and get geared up ....

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've come a long way. But there's still a long way to go...

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
62 of 77 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.