2 C green tea with lemon

approx. 3 oz apple with 2/3 T peanut butter

2 oz pistachio nuts

Greek yogurt berries and honey a bit of GG 1/8 C

a nice walk this morning and weight lifting today
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy responded:
Oh crap I forgot to add in the 1/2 C ff milk

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Judy, ha ha ha ha! Oh crap? ha ha ha!

Daaaaaaaaang, I forgot to weigh. Oh crap, I mean. ha ha ha ha!!

I have been to the doctor yesterday. He thought I had pneumonia so took a couple exrays. It wasn't, just a bad infection in my lungs. I'll be laying around today not doing much. but then it will be back to the drawing board tomorrow. The doc put me on all kinds of meds. Ughs. He ought to know I hate pills. Ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Weight 204. Back into the .2 loss per day groove I'm afraid. I knew a half pound was too good to last.

Glad you seem to be doing a bit better today Aussie. The mailbox will still be there when you're well. I would like to take this opportunity to repost my health message from yesterday.. "What is with all the sick people here? It's summer! Here's a thought...does calorie restriction lower your resistance to the world's nasty bugs? Can we infect each other over the Internet? Are all these fruits and veggies actually germ spreaders. Since I'm still okay we know Larabars are safe! Lets hear it for dates and nuts! " If necessary I can send you one of my Larabars. I always have a case handy. You don't have to swallow them whole like a pill! And they'll travel better than the Popsicles that you let evaporate in the heat.

Did JUDY say crap? Look out for flying pigs!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 replied to ausgram's response:
Take it easy. Am glad you went to the doc for it and are being treated.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning, everyone.

AM weight- 281.6 (pre-binge weight so that's good)

Breakfast was 1 1/4C Kashi Go Lean cereal
3/4 C Skim Milk
1 C grapes

Lunch will be tuna w avocado salad on a whole wheat pita (2 svgs -the whole pita- is 480 calories) Will post the recipe if it's good)

Dinner will be 2 chicken drumsticks, skin removed, 3/4 C brown rice and 1 1/2C steamed zucchini w sprinkle of Parmesan.

Snack will be 3/4C cottage cheese and a banana.

Am trying to cut my portions a little bit like 3/4 C of rice instead of a cup, etc.

Everybody have a really good day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
well Aus sandy an infection isn;t so good either must have been that hot air you were living in . breathing is hard when it is humid .. take the pills must be something to attack the infection.
Kathy I haven;t been sick in a long time almost 9 years since I had a cold .so it isn;t the healthy eating it might be from the restaurant foods Sandy has been getting

abnersmom responded:
Hi all, Finally got a chance to come back. Whew! What a week!

Feel better Sandy!
Kathy, Way to go!

Morning weight: 151

Breakfast: oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, ff milk
Lunch: 1 C. chicken barley chili
Dinner: boneless skinless chicken breast, broccoli, whatever veggie I can find - haven't had time to grocery shop

Stressful week - fall semester started, my sister had to have a biopsy on the new kidney because they think she may be rejecting it, flat tire yesterday.

Looking so forward to the long weekend and it's only Wed.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

parakeet210 replied to abnersmom's response:
tweet tweet

I'm going to try this.
I know I need to clean up my plates with nutrition.

1 fiber one bar
2 slices cantaloupe
2 cups of coffee with powdered cream

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus, glad to hear that it isn't more serious/life threatening.... you kinda NEED your lungs.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

mardee responded:
Feeling better today

Breakfast was Greek Yogurt with Vanilla Extract and Honey

I am not sure what lunch is going to be.... I forgot my lunch so it is off to a fast food drive though. I will TRY and opt for the best choice on the menu

This morning was a 1 hour walk. I am not sure how many miles it was though.
Mardee
CW 191 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

totallywiggedout replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael, I think that's where I've let myself go too. Portions. I have been on this journey for over a year and have been doing it without a food scale. I'm seriously contemplating expanding my kitchen gadget repertoire to include one.... space is at a premium though here, so I am gonna have to shop around for one that isn't the size of my bathroom scale.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout replied to abnersmom's response:
Debbie, what happens if she does reject that kidney? Is she already on the waiting list, just in case this one fails? or do they have to wait till the thing is removed in order to try to find her a new one?

How many replacements are the option? Is there a limit?

sad that she and you are going through this. Hope it comes out ok.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

totallywiggedout responded:
Judy, I'm surprised you didn't notice (and yell at me) .. that I was posting between 130 and 430 this morning, lol

lol slid under the fence on that one, huh?

So , no, I didn't weigh in either.
I was back up at 6 to get Michael off to work. Stayed up till about 830 then went back to bed till , well..... 1230 lol....bye bye Wednesday.....

Lunch
1/2 roast beef sand on rye
1/2 choc chip Clif's bar
handful of small almonds
smoothie made with 2/3 c cantalope, med peach , chai tea, and 1 T chia seeds

PM workout
45 min recumbant bike
45 min pool exercises

Dinner
fresh finger food veggies w/ 1 T homemade ranch dip and 1 T peanut butter
Watermelon chunks
1/2 link of jalapeno chicken sausage sauteed with peppers and onions wrapped in 1/2 sheet of Heart Healthy Lavash

PM walk with Bowzer and Monica

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim 2 wet noodles for you LOl
well I was so darn Happy that my weight came back into normal range yesterday I freaked out a little when it went all the way up to 155.5 I must have been containing water or something . because nobody loses 2.5 pounds in one day.
bad Kim not getting enough sleep I want you well rested when this new Challenge starts

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am Misty. I Live in Arkansas. I have two great kids and a awesome husband. I am 26 years old and finally getting to go to college. I am a Big Gir...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.