Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Still working out
beautifulbuffalo posted:
Due to my bad knee to which I have surgery on tomorrow I have been working the treadmil 45 minutes a day on an incline at 2.5 mph burning around 340 calories a day.
BB

jis4judy responded:
Hi Jayne good luck on your surgery
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
BB,
Whew, I'm glad I caught this... wanted so bad to just say good luck with that surgery... I'm sure everything will go just "swimmingly" for you.
Just think, within the next few weeks your pain will be so low that you will , maybe, be able to jog a bit on that treadmill .

Let us know how it goes.
I'll be thinkin about you
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Best wishes that tomorrow's surgery is a great success. We will all be thinking of you!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout responded:
BB??? How'd the surgery go, hon?? Is your attending Dr cute ? Is the food like spa food or school food? Green jello or orange? Missing you , can you tell?

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

Spotlight: Member Stories

I recently took the plunge into stay-at-home mom-hood. I have four children, ranging in age from 1.5 to 17; two are step-children and two are by pregn...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.