Skip to content
The BB's Knees!
mog1026 posted:
Clever huh? I bet Judy will get it! LOL! How are you doing BB? Been thinking of you today and fingers crossed the surgery went well. Let us know when you're feeling up to it.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout responded:
OMG.. I'm not even that old and I know that everyone here is "the bee's knees" !
Right up the same alley as Stutze Bearcats and Raccoon coats...lol

The era at the end of the roaring twenties and just before The Lindy Hop....right?

Huggs
K
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

mog1026 responded:
Still thinking of you BB! Hang in there girl!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

beautifulbuffalo replied to mog1026's response:
My knee is still draining. I want to go to the Y and just slowly walk on the treadmill but hubby says no not until I get the dr.s ok. He's probably right. Especially since it's still draining 5 days later. And I still have the stitches and staples in.
BB

jis4judy replied to beautifulbuffalo's response:
Yes Jayne your hubby is right wait for the all clear from the doctor It is good that you are uneasy to get going though
I had to take off a whole month after my lumpectomy operation a while back I was like a caged animal wanting to go out and walk so bad ... healing thoughts are being sent your way
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to beautifulbuffalo's response:
BB, just like with any other surgery. Can't get it wet till the stitches or staples come out. It'd make your skin pucker then stretch and bust your new seams when it dried.
Gotta wait, sweety. But it is good that you feel raring go get back to the Y. Shows incentive and it shows that you'd already formed the habit to go , making you uncomfortable when you can't.
Just hold tight. It won't be long and it's better to be healed than to make it worse... meaning longer away from your exercise routine.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

Stupid Is as Stupid Does---Forrest's Mom

justmejust replied to beautifulbuffalo's response:
BB, good idea to listen to dr. Consider light chair exercise, maybe just upper body, but easy on knees definitely please.
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

blondie454u replied to beautifulbuffalo's response:
I hope your doing well and listen to your doctor!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old. I had a baby girl 11/22/09 and she is my reason for changing my life. I am 5 ft 6 in and 225lbs I have been over weight nearly all ...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.