Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DAY 2, C4, SUNDAY, SEPT 1, 2013
totallywiggedout posted:

Hi Ya , Ladies!

Ok, Yesterday, we got everyone on board that I figured would be here.
There is one "volunteer Challenger" , Hollister , who is still MIA.
And , SittingBull seemed to "kinda" want to dip her toes in without completely getting wet, by posting her foods and some other input without giving measures and weight.....hmmmmm , curious and curiouser

So, consequently, I'll be waiting till around 11am or so to see if either of them wants to actually join us in this Challenge.

When I figure they've had enough time to rise and shine and join if they really want to, I'll post all of our beginning weights and measures
and
The CHALLENGE GROUP TOTAL

at that time I will figure out what group goals we should shoot for, since I add , divide and CONQUER with the entire army involved, lol

I'm going to bed now it's almost 2am

Will post a bit later

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

sittingbull594 responded:
If u have a hunch kim go w/ it. I'll explain later. Just don't disclose anything like names. Sorry this is all messed up.
SB: Starting weight 258 Goal weight 150-160

Shoot for the Stars.......

jis4judy responded:
good morning KIm the night poster
I think my slug day worked good to return energy
I really think I was overdoing spontaneous exercise
morning weight 152

Breakfast
2.8 Oz orange
3.2 Oz strawberries
1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C Kashi heart to heart
1/2 C milk
1 C black coffee nothing added

will be resuming normal exercise today
dinner plans are baked chicken breast will remove skin after cooking corn on cob either zucchini or broccoli with the usual side salad
later in day the plan is pistachio nuts
yogurt and berries
maybe a half sandwich of chicken salad
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Wowie 60 posts yesterday. Wow, took me a long time reading threw them but laughing all the way. I love this group of nuts, I mean, ladies. ha ha ha! Especially our biggest nut, Kim. ha ha ha! But Kathy you ain't far from the tree. ha ha!

Ok, posting here: Weigh-In 187, my hole is getting deeper.

I'm not a closet eater. I hate when Carl says: Is that going to be too many calories? Ooooooooooo! So I have to hide my candy from him so he doesn't see me eating it. And I don't eat much of it.

Ok, the reason I only post brkfst is cause I don't normally get on here but in the morning. I have no clue on what I ate when I get up in the morning from the day before, it's a complete wash out in my mind. I must be weird, huh?
I've always said, "I wish we didn't have to eat to stay alive." I still mean it.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Aus if you are serious about getting a hold on your eating habits you should at least carry a note book around to write down what you are eating so you can read it later and be totally aware of what you are consuming ...You are basically maintaining at the current weight ... what were you doing to lose the first 6 pounds ?
You can do this you have to make your health a priority

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
OUCH! 266

I don't doubt the food last night had a lot of sodium in it.
When I went to bed last night I was totally swollen and my hands hurt really bad. Hurting again this morning and freegot the pillow you suggested Kim. Doig! I've thought ok don't do the p.t. cuz it will flare me up too but now I'm thinkin gotta do the p.t. or else i'll get worse? Its such a hard thing to find a happy medium in isn't it for everyone who has pain.

breakfast:
2 pcs. hi fiber, hi protein all grain toast
the sugar free all fiber marmalade 1 T.
3 pcs. boars head lean bacon
1 lo fat sugar free home made latte w/ almond syrup
2 cinnamon/hazelnut coffees w/coffee mate 2 tsp.

270 calories give or take 10-30 lower but i'll shoot for highest

sb now parakeet left 2 other initials on way earlier posts.
Don't judge lest you be judged. I had my reasons for doing this.
Thanks.
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
Well this is getting to be a train wreck of a second day. Everyone but me (and Neil) has been running around trying to get gas to the dingalings on the island who let the tank run dry. This started pretty early. I was up to 206.2, although I did weigh at least three hours earlier than usual since He Who Must be Obeyed was snorting for my attention. Little Neil Diamond is a pip but I'm off duty now since his mum has picked him up to take him back to the water. At least the sun is shining after the morning showers.

Breakfast - don't even say it, a small croissant munched as I limped the little treasure around for his third morning walk.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Tweety Bird I am getting confused by your last lines. Is sb Sitting Bull and are you the same as Sitting Bull? Like a double personality? Cool!

I have the same problem with salt. My fingers tell me if I've had too much and I really try to avoid it as much as possible.

Milton, Paradise Lost

I keep hitting submit on the screen instead of return on the keyboard, duh!

Also have the same PT quandary as to balancing pain and exercise. For me, she says if it hurts at all stop because she's trying to get the knee tendons to heal not aggravate them more. I keep wanting to do more than she says because it doesn't seem like enuf. The proof tho is that I seem a little better so that may be the trick. Maybe that's true for you too. Just an idea.

Milton, Paradise Lost

shelsangel replied to mog1026's response:
I'm confused??? are we showing weight and measurements daily? Are we posting all food consumed during the day as well? Sorry late swam quite a while yesterday and wore myself out not to mention injured right knee in the process. No food yet moving slow today.

My weigh in this morning was 286.2 Yes Kathy and Kim I did do my measurements.
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS
SW 301.2 CW 286.2 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

jis4judy replied to shelsangel's response:
Hi angel the measurements are usually every 11 days somewhere in the middle and the start and end of challenge
every day weigh in and food
very simple Kim may want to do the measurements every 7 days She will post the time to measure the day before it is time
logging food is a good idea because when you write it down it is there and you cannot deny having eaten it to yourself ..
It certainly helped me

mog1026 replied to shelsangel's response:
Morning Angel. We don't do our measurements every day. Maybe once a week or so. Kim will decide when she wants them again. We generally do weigh in and post our food diary because then she can see our mistakes and give us a thrashing if needed. She seems pretty relaxed this time tho and if you really didn't want to post your food I think she'd still find a way to work with you.

Milton, Paradise Lost

Thanks Aussie, I'm proud and comfortable in the Number 2 spot. I've got room to improve, but the pressure is off. LOL!

Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to ausgram's response:
Hi Aus, it took me a long time to get to the point of tracking my food. I actually for the first time started doing it every day when Kim started our first challenge this summer. As anyone can tell, I haven't stopped!!!

How long have you been hypothyroid? I've been hypothyroid since 14 years ago now.

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

justmejust replied to jis4judy's response:
Hi Judy, hey I found a post of yours from Feb 2010 with side by side pictures of you in pink before and after. May I post it for the new challengers here? It's very inspiring!
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old with a ten month old daughter...I have been heavyset all my life and as i got into high school my weight dropped well ive been going...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar's effect on your body.
An hour and a half long but worth it. I will watch this multiple times until I know it by heart. Sugar leads to the immediate formation of ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.