Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DAY 5, C4, Wednesday, Sept. 4 FACING "THE HUMP"
totallywiggedout posted:

This is how I felt this evening. Every time I sat down, I fell asleep. Either I'm getting REALLY old , really fast or I'm coming down with something..... OH , NO , It could NEVER be that my LATE NIGHT ramblings are catching up to me.... I'm SURE it's something INCURRABLE. But, thanks for the advice.... as I crumple said "advice" into a ball and aim it at the circular file.

So... WEDNESDAY.... Hmmmmm , gotta think of something really interesting to help us get over "THE HUMP"..... thinkingthinkingTHINKING......

Oh, by the way, my bread only raised about 2/3 the height I thought it should, but it got baked and EATEN and it was actually very good tasting bread.
Thanks for asking.
and , yes I had two slices so we'll add that to my Tues intake, shall we?

thinking.....
OK!!!!! TREASURE HUNT DAY!!!!

This place in the US has it's own beautiful substitutes for seashells.... where is it and what's it's name?

This one looks like it's straight out of a Fairy Tale....
Which Castle is it and Where
?? Hint, this country is known for it's Schnitzels.

And who knew that this country would ever have a Fort like this.... let alone a MOAT! How cool!
If you visit, there may be a snake charmer to enthrall you too. The country, and the name of the Fort, please?

And last but not least...
A Volcanic Island within a SET of Islands. Which Island is it and what country does it belong to?

There , that should keep you busy for a little while, lol

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

Stupid Is as Stupid Does---Forrest's Mom

jis4judy responded:
Good morning Kim
I have no clue about the places in the photos maybe the castle is in Austria or Switzerland

well anyway weigh in 153 this morning
breakfast
1/2 C bran flakes
1/4 C Kashi heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
1/2 C blueberries
3 oz strawberries
1 C black coffee

The plans for Dinner are
pork chop with onions
corn on cob
either broccoli or zucchini
side salad

plans for the evening are the usual
nuts and fruit and yogurt combos
I will be going for my usual walk with less speed today see if gentle cardio will ease the muscle strain
does feel better today but not gone

Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning.
AM weight. 274.4. Same scale/ new location.

Picked at breakfast. 2 slices deli turkey. 2 slices cheese. 1 light string cheese.

Lunch will be out. Chocolate chip pancakes (2 large) w sugar free syrup (I know I said no aspartame stuff but there are too many calories in the pancakes to go w regular syrup). And a fruit cup. I have really been craving these pancakes.

Dinner will be 7oz chicken breast and 1 1/2 C broccoli w sprinkle of soy sauce..

Snack will be 1C plain yogurt, medium banana and 3/4T honey.

I know it's not the best food day, but it's what I am going with.

Exercise will be my 40 on the treadmill.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 responded:
Glass Beach, Fort Bragg, California

Thanks Kim. I just woke up from a really bad dream and this took my mind off it.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
I have the second and third pics, working on the fourth which is much harder! But if I yell out the answers it takes the fun away, so I'm only going to submit my guess for number one!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

kalimiller responded:
Glad your bread turned out

Weigh in was 188. I can't wait to be using my regular scale again.

My legs are no longer achy, so I'll have to do something to remedy that today.

Breakfast so far - I had 2 wheat thins before I deemed them inedible from sitting at my desk for so long. I also have a few dehydrated apple slices. I'll probably go heat up a lean pocket because that's about all that I have left to eat at work.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
Your answer for number 1, Kathy, is spot on. Congratulations! you get the first gold star today.

Glass Beach, where sea glass rolls along the waves being beaten into smooth stone shaped glass.... All from trash. That's right. GARBAGE. Years of bottles and glasses and CARS thrown over the cliffs in California, just to get rid of em.. and nature turns it around and gives us something uniquely beautiful.

Thanks for not spoiling the fun by blurting out the rest... let's see who else loves a CHALLENGE!

lol
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
Well, at least you are frugal, Kali, lol. Man all those leftovers that you've been living on the last week .... And you've been good about it too. You've not given in to McD's or anything out of sheer boredom with what's left in the cupboards.... I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have that sort of commitment.

At least the old scale isn't making you fatter, lol. So all's good, Kali.... you are leaving for TX this weekend right?

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

totallywiggedout replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael, your food today is fine. You know... If you've been resisting a craving for quite awhile and have been trying as hard as you have to stay on track , then you deserve a "treat day" . The fact that you aren't going to go "whole hog" and use reg syrup says that you are still commited in your heart and your mind to your journey.
Relax and enjoy your pancakes.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy, I hope your bad dream disappears very fast from memory today. Let it go. It's just a dream. Reality is right here, right now and this moment is all you can count on, so make the most of it.

I hope your day is filled with precious moments and unlimited joy.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

kalimiller replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Yeah, the plan is to start the drive early Saturday morning. It's about a 14 hour drive - give or take depending on construction and traffic.
-Kali

totallywiggedout responded:
For sure, I want to live in THAT castle.. and I GOTTA have a sleigh! Aren't these places just beautiful??

any guesses out there.... OTHER than from Kathy???(did you find the last one?)
shhhhhhhh Kathy

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

kalimiller replied to kalimiller's response:
Ended up having a chicken, broccoli, and cheese lean pocket. I think it's 260 calories. Whole wheat crust. It filled me up pretty well. Sad thing is though, I think that's what I'm having for lunch too. Haha, oh well. That'll be the last of my frozen food at work. I'll have something different for dinner tonight.
-Kali

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
That's quite a drive but at least you'll have some pretty country to travel through... and maybe some decent weather.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

jis4judy replied to rachael2011's response:
Hi Rachael your pancakes sound yummy I some times have pancakes or waffles just not often . they are a treat when I do though.
one treat meal every now and than is OK on an other wise healthy plan
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've come a long way. But there's still a long way to go...

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.