Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DAY 6, C4, THURSDAY, Sept 5th, 2012 SO, WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE TODAY
totallywiggedout posted:

There are many types of "conditions" out there. The point is to CONDITION your condition.

Show your INNER STRENGTH.

kim
AM weigh in 178.8
drk cocoa coffee x 2
32 oz water

AM workout pushmowing for 1 hr

Breakfast
Egg and Greens (recipe in Resources link)
1 c unsweetened vanilla Almond Silk

Lunch
Vanilla Protein Shake w/ chia seeds

PM gym workout
1 hr recumbant bikd
40 min Pool exercises

PM snack
1/4 c chai chia oatmeal w/ diced peach

Dinner
Cheesy Tilapia (recipe in Resources) , 1 filet
Steamed broccoli florets
Tomato, cucumber and onion salad

LATE snack if needed popcorn

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

Stupid Is as Stupid Does---Forrest's Mom

shelsangel responded:
Morning hopeing for a brighter day today,

Weight 285.0
Breakfast
2 frozen waffles, 2 tbsp parkay spread, 2 tbsp syrup, 1/2c fruit cocktail in juice

Lunch
Ceaser salad w/5 cherry tomatoes lite ceaser dressing, 1 c watermelon, 1 oz low salt almonds

Dinner
1 teriyaki pork chop grilled, 1 c steamed white rice, 1/2 c green beans

exercise walking around block, up and down stairs here at work, more Richard Simmons when I get home from work.

And lots of water.
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS
SW 301.2 CW 285.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

jis4judy responded:
Good morning Kim
very inspiring photos

weigh in 152,5

Breakfast
2.6 oz strawberries
3.4 oz orange
1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C Kashi heart to heart
1/2 C milk ff
1 C black coffee

Plans for dinner
baked chicken breast
Corn on cob
Zucchini
side salad

the only thing I added to my salad lately was radishes one large radish has only 1 calorie sometimes I forget to list the dressing it is allways wishbone robusto diluted with red wine vinegar

will take a walk today
I may have an apple with peanut butter later

2 oz pistachios

the yogurt and berries
If I add anything will clarify later

gonna stay away from my weight lifting for a while to give that shoulder muscle a chance to heal
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to shelsangel's response:
Angel, I just posted a new free utube seated video that you could look into for a change of pace... and I'm not sure if you'd seen them all, but there are other vids on that same resource page that would give you some different moves to do.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy, I have a stretch that I do when my traps start to burn like that....
very gently and slowly, straighten an arm out in front of you, grasp that elbow with the other hand and , while keeping arm straight still, bring the inner elbow toward your face, bringing that straight arm across to the opposite side. When you have it gently pulled as far as you can, turn your head and look over the crossed arm's shoulder, away from that hand. hold for count of three and repeat with other arm.... do 2 or 3 sets of these for each arm.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

kalimiller responded:
Didn't get to weigh in this morning as my SIL was in the bathroom and I had to get to work. But it was probably the same.

Breakfast for me is two packets of oatmeal - one apple cinnamon and the other cinnamon and spice.

Lunch is going to be the last few slices of turkey that I have, the last cheese stick that I have, the last 1.75 ounces of cool ranch doritos that I have, and an apple. Not sure about dinner yet.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
OMG Kali! That's the LAST of the food!!! What'll you eat TOMORROW???
have a great day, kiddo.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

kalimiller replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I have a coupon for breakfast from chick-fil-a, so I'll grab that. For lunch, I'm not entirely sure right now. Maybe I'll make some chicken and veggies for that tonight. Dinner tomorrow SIL and her husband want to take me out to eat for my last night in Utah.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

parakeet210 replied to kalimiller's response:
Good pics and topic today Kim

breakfast will be: (i'm holding off as long as I can in the hopes that I won't eat thru the whole day today like I did yesterday! Darn meds)

1 pc. all grain, 5 gram protein, toast
Orange marmalade polaner 1/2 T
2 coffee 3 creamers
1 skinny vanilla latte later this morning

Lots of good info coming back and forth here. I'm going to stay the course today and stay within 1200-1500 cal today. I've just got to!!!!! I really hate it when they up the meds and I get the stupid munchies. It's awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O well like your sign said Kim! We all have challenges. I do have 2 arms and 2 legs and two of everything. I continue to do pt and this morning I went to the pool and exercised for 30 mins.

Well I gots to go get to work.
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

rachael2011 replied to parakeet210's response:
Hello everyone. Your AM inspiration this morning was spot on.

AM weight was 279.8 (up 5--see yesterday for reason).

Breakfast was 3/4 cottage cheese and banana.

Lunch will be 3 eggs scrambled w a cup peppers and onions.

Dinner will be Eggplant taco mix over C brown rice.

Ravens football starts tonight. Old habit was to have snacks through the whole game. New plan is to have a snack before (oatmeal w apple) and don't eat at all during the game. Judy, do your Patriots start tonight as well?

Every loving boyfriend brought home store bought fried chicken-- enough to feed two families-- because he wants "enough" for lunch and for the game. The whole house smells of the stuff. I have to eat right when I can so when I lose control the impact isn't as bad so no chicken for me.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

jis4judy replied to rachael2011's response:
Hi Rachael No My Pats start Sunday at 1 I only drink water watching them play and I do jumping jacks for each point that way I get exercise in too. My Patriots are almost A new team. so I have no expectations . I hope to be surprised and pleased
lots of jumping jacks
It is easy to eat and drink in excess while watching because of the focus on the action you could consum oodles of cals and not even remember eating anything

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy responded:
I a crazy dream last night have you ever hear of cauliflower growing on trees? I had a tree that had cauliflower growing on it LOl weird dream that was the vegie are even in my dreams

totallywiggedout replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael,
If the chicken is what you want today, Find a nice breast piece, or even a thigh, but peel off ALL the coated skin, then take the meat off the bone and dice it and have that on top of your rice... By doing it this way, you won't feel as deprived "because of your diet plan" and will be less discouraged about doing it.
The chicken smell will make you WANT that chicken. Best to have it , with some changes , than to not have that then go on a "consolation" binge later.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
No , Judy , I dream of MONEY trees. But you go on ahead and dream about cauliflower trees, MORE MONEY FOR ME!!! lol

nah, i'm not greedy.. I'll send you some "seed money"

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

totallywiggedout responded:
I'm getting concerned here. Where is AUS?? She didn't check in yesterday and I've not seen her yet today.... did I miss something? Is she gone somewhere??

thanks
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi all! My stories simple, I'm here to lose weight and to find like minded people to connect with. I lost my motivation, and hoping and praying th...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
62 of 77 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.