Skip to content
DAY 11, Tuesday, Sept 10 ON BEING REALISTIC
totallywiggedout posted:
HOW NOT TO SET YOUR GOALS...

Being realistic is the difference between where you WANT to be next year vs what you can achieve HEALTHFULLY.

NEVER let your goals stand in the way of good health. If you want to get there,
Do it SENSIBLY
Do it SLOWLY
and
Do it SOBERLY

The rewards from this journey will be with you for the rest of your life. For every day you move forward, you will be a stronger , wiser person than you were yesterday, because you have SURVIVED it and have LEARNED from it.

Every day that is behind you, is GONE. You can't get it back... did you make the MOST of it?

Don't spend your days digging HOLES that, bone tired , you'll have to climb out of.
Spend them building BRIDGES that will enable you to cross OVER the rough spots and further forward on your journey.

Today, go build some bridges and get over these rough spots.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

Stupid Is as Stupid Does---Forrest's Mom

kalimiller responded:
MIDNIGHT (early morning?) snack - handful of raspberries.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
Hi Kali, lol I always have trouble trying to figure out when to post my Late night stuff too.

I use to figure, if I hadn't been to bed, the stuff prior to that would still be counted on the previous day's calories.... but now that I am almost seeing dawn some mornings.... I have had to rethink my input... Now, for me, it's anything prior to 2am, is previous day and anything after is TODAY!!! yeh, I know, I'm about 2 hours off of the "World Clock" scenario, but it's the best I can do. Hopefully YOUR body clock will get reset and you'll be in bed when you're "supposed" to be.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout replied to totallywiggedout's response:
AWFUL !!!! GRRRRRR. I'm busy crawling under my bed for the biggest BOOT I can find to kick MY OWN BUTT!!!

AH! Found it!

I have today yet, but as it stands I am RIGHT WHERE I WAS 10 DAYS AGO and it's really STEAMING ME! (kick kick KICK!!!)

AM weight 178.2

What is WRONG WITH US THIS TIME????!!

I was gone running around shopping for stuff for my stupid AC yesterday and I came back and read over our COMMUNITY posts and LOOKY HERE FOLKS!!!
We've ALL gone to HELL IN A HANDBASKET!

I mean jeez o pete's people! Have we somehow fallen onto God's craplist or what?

Cancer, Arm ailments (from WALKING???!), sobriety, BINGEING, LATE NIGHT SNACKYPOOS, knees, strange hospital tests for SOME unacknowledged ailment??? 5 day intestinal troubles, Bi Polar flare ups(like sun spots I don't even want to look to closely at these , I'm afraid they'll blind me) ..... am I missing anything here???

What is UP with OUR GROUP?

Ok here's what we do. We get around and write a hasty IOU to the "BIG GUY UPSTAIRS" apologizing for whatever indiscretion we are being punished for en masse, and GET ON WITH THE PROGRAM.

Our CHALLENGE IS WAITING........ We have a LOT of ground to cover in the next 12 days, yes , I count today as one of them, because we have ALL DAY TODAY and ALL DAY the 22nd DAY, and EVERY DAY IN BETWEEN to make amends to ourselves and anybody NEXT on the list ....BUT US FIRST. This is for US.

Hang in there. Bad things happen in 3s and we are in the midst of some very bad things right now. Grit your teeth and Hold the course. We'll get through this.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Good morning KIm yes it seems like we have a collective group of strange illnesses I even had a sore trapeze muscle
but it was insignificant to my goals I still eat well and exercise in a limited way these changes I made are experiments to see what happens ..
here is my weigh in 151.5
breakfast
2.7 oz strawberries
3.4 oz orange
1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C heart to heart honey toasted
1/2 c ff milk
1 C black coffee
today is house work day and shopping no walk today
But if I feel good enough I may try the weight lifting in a moderate routine I recently changed from 6 days a week to 5 days a week that's my winter schedule anyway I suspect I was trying too hard with exercise and am trying to fix it /
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
That was really sound advice K
I think I have a virus
2 pc usual toast
1 T polaner
2 cuppa 2 creamer
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Excuse me? I haven't gone to hell in a hand basket. ha ha ha ha! Take a gander at my weigh in today. A-hum!!!!!!!!!!

Weigh-In - 183

I think it has gone down cause I been working outside instead of sitting on my butt all day. I have been walking, walking, walking. I could use my atv but decided to walk instead when I need a hoe or shovel or whatever.

Breakfast today is 1 1/2 cups of cantelope and 1 cup of joe.

I'll be gone most of today plus my granddaughter and her fiancé will be here tonight. So have a great day today everyone!!!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

shelsangel replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Good Morning,
weigh in 285

Breakfast
2 eggs, 2 sausage links
1 c FF Milk

Lunch
handful of grapes
light yogurt
1 boiled egg

Dinner
small steak grilled
1/2 c mashed potatoe w/salt and pepper
1 ear of corn

cal 1250

exercise walk around block very slow knee popped out, filing and arm lifting. If not raining some swimming maybe.

Trying to get into doc for knees Just a bad day already. Hope things start looking up soon.
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS
SW 301.2 CW 285.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Oh, yes, thank you for reminding me of your sore trapezius... even you couldn't escape the gremlin that is plaguing us.

grem·lin
2C8gremlin/
noun informal noun: gremlin; plural noun: gremlins

1. 1.
    an imaginary mischievous sprite regarded as responsible for an unexplained problem or fault, esp. a mechanical or electronic one.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

totallywiggedout replied to parakeet210's response:
personally, or in your computer?

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
I'd love to shoot, er, CONGRATULATE you on your 3 lb loss.....

THREE POUND LOSS?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aus?? is that you ? Or did Laura's alien come eat you too????

Well, I guess that settles it, huh? You burn a HECK of A LOT of Calories watering your trees!

HAPPPYYYYYYY HAPPPPPYYYYYY DANNNNNCE, cha cha cha.... cue Judy and her pom poms..... cha cha cha

KABOOOOOOM , and folks we have a WINNER!!!!!
finally someone who is doing ok with her journey and this CHALLENGE.

you have given me new hope for the entire group. perhaps you can light the way out of this.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

totallywiggedout replied to shelsangel's response:
IT WILL GET BETTER! Have some HOPE! Aus is lighting the way for us.... COME INTO THE LIGHT!

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

rachael2011 replied to ausgram's response:
Congrats on the lower number and the walking instead of using the atv! Have a good time with your granddaughter.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Heart to Heart honey toasted??? this is new.....
Is it good or does it taste like saw dust??

lol

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

rachael2011 replied to rachael2011's response:
Good morning!

AM weight was 279.0

Breakfast was banana and 1/2C oatmeal.

Will post the rest tonight.

Btw, love that gremlin. So THAT'S the cause of all the issues that have been circling around. Lol loved that movie.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a stay at home mom of 2 wonderful boys ages 4 and 13. I have struggled with my weight and eating disorders all of my life. I have been too thin ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.