Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DAY 13, C4, Thursday...TRISKAIDEKAPHOBIA ANYONE??
totallywiggedout posted:

Ah, the "unreasonable fear of 13"..... If any of our Challengers have this Phobia, Please step out of line.... YOU WILL BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF TODAY!

RELAX!! Kidding... if you do have this phobia, you are excused today from posting if you need to hide under your bed.

lol

Kim
AM Weight 179

Fell off the wagon yesterday, had 3 oreos and a WHOLE bunch of almonds. Tummy is feeling a bit nasty this AM, so I'm taking it easy for awhile.

Looks a bit like rain, but it could just be that sunrise is happening later now.

Mood..... hmmmmm. Groggy. Took two antihistimines at 2 am cause my nose was stopped up and I neglected to grab the right "non drowsy" one and took two of the reg ones. L O O P Y.......

2 drk cocoa coffees
32 oz water

AM walk with Holly

Breakfast at some point
Eggs n greens

Lunch
vanilla protein shake w/ chia seeds

PM workout
50 min recumbant bike
30 min of laps

PM snack
1 med orange
1 pc toast w/ neufchatel cheese

Dinner
4 oz chicken breast panfried in evoo
1 sm baked sweet potato
sm spinach salad w/ ff ranch, diced beets, cold peas

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

Stupid Is as Stupid Does---Forrest's Mom

shelsangel responded:
Weigh in 285

Breakfast
1 c Great Grains cereal, 1 c FF Milk 1 banana

Lunch
2 c Lettuce, carrots, FF Catalina dressing, Light yogurt, 2 oz Almonds

Dinner
Pork loin roast (crock pot), 1/2 c mashed potatoes, 1/2 c green beans

walking, arm lifts with weights

Enjoy your day everyone
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS
SW 301.2 CW 285.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

shelsangel replied to shelsangel's response:
OOPS total cal 1121

parakeet210 responded:
Friday the 13th bbbbbwwwwaaaaaahhhh Some people feel it's a lucky day

Breakfast 2 pc usual toast 1T polaneer 2 pcs turkey bacon 2 cuppa 3 creamer
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

jis4judy responded:
good morning ladies
I like the number 13 most of my family however is thinking 13 is bad luck ..especially tomorrow when it lands on Friday
My sister claimed she was born on Friday the 13 ' to explain her bad luck in life ,,,in reality she had some wonderful years and a few not so great ones like the rest of us but she blamed the bad stuff on her Bday

Weigh in 151.5

breakfast
1/2 C Bran flakes
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
3 oz strawberries
2.8 oz orange
1 C black coffee

plan for Dinner
small baked chicken breast
either red potato steamed or sweet potato baked
spinach
side salad
with same ingredients as yesterday
an hour after dinner 2 C green tea with lemon

apple later with peanut butter maybe '
maybe a cup of melon water or the cantaloupe,
2 oz pistachios

yogurt and berries with honey

foot ball tonight that means if my Patriots score big I get in a lot of jumping jacks
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy,
Have you ever, say, in the last 9 years or so of doing the jumping jacks for Patriots td's , wished that they DIDN'T score? Just so that you could take in a game while being a COUCH POTATO like everyone else does? hmmmmmm??
lol

Actually, I can see you doing this well into your 90s. A little old lady doing jumping jacks...... I think you should have your hubby video you doing this with the tv in the foreground, and UTUBE it. So excited for td's that you do jumping jacks..... maybe you could get free tickets to see you Pats and be one of the REAL crowd.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

Stupid Is as Stupid Does---Forrest's Mom

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim
I like watching the Pats score I get in a laughing fit sometimes when they score really big because It is hard to keep up with them sometimes at one point last year they score 21 points in less than a minute that was hard to keep up with I kept laughing while doing them ..I also do the high kicks with a clap of my hands under the leg 7 each leg and 7 jumping jacks for each touchdown 3 each for the field goals
that makes it a full body workout maybe a tape of it would be nice to have for when I can't do it anymore
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 responded:
Weight - 202

This is like Chinese water torture.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 202.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning, everybody.

AM weigh in 278.0

Breakfast was 1 1/4C Kashi Go lean, 3/4C 1%milk and a medium banana.

Will post the rest later.

Am excited bc today my boyfriend if joining planet fitness (where I go). He says he is committed to going a couple times a week. I told him I just want him to be around (and healthy) for a long time. Am hoping he sees how much better he feels after he exercises, that'll be incentive to keep going back. That's my hope anyways.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

rachael2011 replied to jis4judy's response:
Oh Judy. Kim's right. You gotta put that on You-tube. Free tickets or something. Good luck tonight.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

abnersmom responded:
Morning all. Forgot to do measurements last night so this morning - no change in anything. Not surprised. AM weight 152

Breakfast: 1/2 C oatmeal, walnuts, blueberries, ff milk, black coffee
Lunch: Tuna salad no bread today
Snack: Apple and reduced fat cheese
Dinner: not sure, have an eye dr. appt. at 5:00 and have to be back at work at 6:30 - depends on how much time I have between. May have to grab a Subway sandwich or something.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

ausgram responded:
Morning all and the first thing I want to say is "HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY RACH" Sorry I missed that. Hope you had a nice day for your birthday.

Ok, back to business:

Weigh-In 184

I had a mishap yesterday but getting back on track.

Breckfast - 1 orange and 1 cup of joe

For some reason, that word breckfast don't look right. oh well.

For lunch it'll be left overs again. Ha. Guess we will have them for the rest of the week.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

ausgram replied to ausgram's response:
Friday the 13th. Nope don't bother me. Probably would have if I was born on Friday the 13th. Bad enough my twin grandbabies were born on Halloween. My dau in law prayed, please don't let them be born on Halloween. They were. But it doesn't seem to bother them at all. The only thing that bothers me about it is my dumb husband calls them the little spooks. Booooooooooo!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
KIm I used to have season tickets to the Pats I have seen enough real games to know I get a better view on TV
I became a fan back in the 70s when I bought the tickets because my son loved football I used to take him to the Games
I knew nothing about football at that point I learned everything I know from my son when he was 12 I had them for a while maybe 5 or 6 years the NFL was on strike when I stopped buying them
I couldn't afford them now they went up in price way more than I could afford the real fun in going was learning from my son //
Hugs Judy

shelsangel replied to shelsangel's response:

Spotlight: Member Stories

My weight has crept up on me through many years of negligence - over eating and not eating the right foods. I love fresh fruits and vegetables but I a...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.