Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DAY 14, FRIDAY the 13th, C4 ....... JASON ENVY
totallywiggedout posted:

Ok , there's really not much to envy about Jason. He's really NOT all that good looking....tall and dark, yes.. but not handsome.
BUT there is one thing to look up to him for.... He sure had a lot of PATIENCE and DETERMINATION to GET THE JOB DONE.
and
he did it well

Ok, I didn't plan it that way, but at least OUR 13th day of the CHALLENGE didn't fall ON the 13th. Which is all the better, because we get to experience the thrill of 13 twice in a row!
So , if you need to hide under the bed again today, please blog your excuse and you will be dismissed for today also.

thankyouverymuch

kim
2 coco coffees
32 oz water
5 dried apricot halves
handful of nat almonds

AM walk with Holly

Breakfast
van protein shake w/ chias

Early gym workout
15 min eliptical
45 min pool exercises

today I am leaving lunch and dinner postings off, as I don't have a clue as to what I'll be having.

I will tally and post all measurements and weights for mid Challenge today.

Have a good day and BE DETERMINED to get things DONE!

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

Stupid Is as Stupid Does---Forrest's Mom

j9celeste responded:
Good morning

I certainly don't want to be dismissed! I get the wonderful opportunity to see a doctor that the insurance company directed me to today. He is going to tell the insurance company if my injuries from the accident are worth being compensated for. I'm kind of pissed off about it (can I say that here?) that somebody can look at me out of the blue and decide if my injuries are and will continue to be a problem for me. I am trying to turn it over and let go emotion about it but I am grateful that it will be over soon.

Thanks for letting me rant.

Breakfast:
16 oz coffee w/2T creamer
1 banana
6 dried apricots
1 Lychee/Mango chew
Fage yogurt w/honey and granola

Lunch:
Out at the Duluth Grill
Salmon of some sort (I love their salmon)

Dinner:
Grilled chicken wings
Asparagus

Exercise:
I'm going to be walking a bit in Duluth and hoping to walk more this evening at home.

Weight down from 270 to 267. Have a great day everybody.

xoxo
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 267 GW 165

jis4judy responded:
Oh Kim what a scary picture
weigh in 151

Breakfast

same as yesterday

1/2 c bran flakes
1/3 C heart to geart
1/2 C ff milk
2.4 oz orange
3.2 oz strawberries
1 C black coffee

well I only got 20 jumping jacks my Patriots scored
only 13 points I did do some jumping jacks for a touchdown that was ruled no good looked good to me they won too by 3 points . Later today will be baked chicken breast again
the vegies are unknown because today is shopping day again what ever looks good in the store ...
I do plan to have yogurt and berries later along with pistachios maybe apple and peanut butter
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

shelsangel responded:
Morning ALL,

weight 284

Breakfast
2 frozen waffles, parkay spread and 2 tbs of syrup, sm plum, 1 nectarine

Lunch
yogurt, almonds

Dinner
mexican casserole, corn

cal 945

exercise walking, arm lifts (weights) more walking tonight

Thank Goodness FRIDAY is here. Needing a destress weekend.

Good luck today Janine I hope everything goes in your favor.
HUGGS Jean
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS
SW 301.2 CW 285.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

justmejust replied to shelsangel's response:
Good morning all!

weigh in 184.6

breakfast
.75 cup cereal
.5 cup ff milk
8 oz coffee
cinnamon, 2 prunes, 4 walnut halves, 4 raisins 4 craisins

I've been modifying my arm workouts this week due to some mild/moderate pain in my left shoulder. Planned on trying mat pilates class today as long as I don't need to do over shoulder work. I never did pilates before, thought it was for the extremely fit. But the gym rep keeps telling me to try it! Maybe I should mention my new mild injury to her now.
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

jis4judy replied to shelsangel's response:
Hi Angel
You might want to stop buying the parkay spread that is margarine and full of unhealthy trans fats that makes it harder to remove weight and is known to cause heart disease
A healthy plan doesn;t have trans fats in it , Just trying to help
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to justmejust's response:
Yes Laura mention the sore shoulder to the GYM rep //
they can help you better the more they know ..
Hugs Judy

totallywiggedout replied to j9celeste's response:
Janine. I certainly know where you are coming from. I just went through the "battery" of Social Security/Disability testing late last year , plus the resultant court date with a lawyer to get my disability officially called a disability.
As if the words "chronic", "constant" and "continued" attached to the word PAIN , have nothing to do with how well you can do things....
it's an uphill battle for anyone who is in dire need but it seems so easy if you have the ability to have a child and a half a year for 6 years straight....... as if not being able to hold a nickle between your knees or say "no" is a disability. yes, you know what I'm talking about. lol

Just go through it. You aren't lying. It's CHRONIC and you aren't going to get better. It may get easier with some weightloss, but it AIN'T GOING AWAY. This is what you have to make sure these "appointed" drs know.
Screw em. that's what you paid for your insurance for or worked your whole life for anyhow. It's their turn to take care of YOU.

That said. It's only one day and you'll get through it. I have confidence in you.

good luck

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

mog1026 replied to shelsangel's response:
Weight - 202.6

Breakfast - banana, fiber wafer

Brought my calories up yesterday to the 1300's to see if that could jump start anything and sure enuf I'm up with my weight. I did 100 leg lifts on each leg, 20 minutes cycling, a session of arm weight exercises and all my pt exercises and It wasn't the answer. I'm off to my first lunch out in ages for a friends birthday and I will be watching what I eat very carefully. I know I have been disciplined with my food so I'm determined to keep it up but I have been skirting the line on taking in too little calories. I just NEED to get over that hump.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 202.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
WOW, LAURA! GREAT WEIGH IN THIS AM!! CONGRATS!

Mention any injuries to the gym rep AND the pilates coach. Only do what you feel you can and at your own pace anyhow , Laura. The gym is a tool to use in your journey, not a torture device.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

justmejust replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Thanks Kim and Judy! I am icing it now for 20 min. and will talk with the instructor and staff. If I do try it today I will be extremely cautious of that shoulder.

I suppose some minor injuries need to be worked through carefully along the way, especially since I was terribly unfit before. It would be silly to stop altogether I suppose. AGHH
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

justmejust replied to justmejust's response:
Here is a photo I took of me 2-3 weeks ago. I might be a tad bit more buff today.

Laura

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
The disability system is a disgrace, girls. And it is applied unfairly. I saw a news report recently on how and why it is easier to get disability approval in the South versus the North. Madness.

Kim, I can't tell you how I look forward to each day's new intro from you. The jiggle machine was my favorite so far, of course, but you can't go wrong with a good horror flick, though I have to shut my eyes if its a slasher.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 202.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning everyone.

First, good luck Janine. Will be thinking about you.

AM weight was 277.6.

Breakfast was (this is embarrassing) a pint of ice cream- calories =640. I don't know why. I was just thinking about it laying in bed this AM. Oh well.

Lunch will be a large apple, 1/2C oatmeal and 1C milk (what breakfast was supposed to be).

Dinner will be a McDonald's grilled chicken southwest salad w salsa for dressing.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
Laura, SEXY LADY!!! GROWL!!

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello - My name is Angel - and I have four children (as you can probably tell by my user name!) I am a part-time pediatric/pregnancy dietitian and a f...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.