Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DAY 18, C4, Tuesday Sept 17....... FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
totallywiggedout posted:

Bath scales NOT giving you the answer you WANT???
TOO BAD!

Either put up or shut up. Those pounds aren't going to just fall off of your body onto the floor. You are going to have to WORK those babies off.
If you want to move the scale you have to MOVE your BODY.
Get up off that Couch! If you have time to sit, you have time to MOVE. I don't care what you do, just DO SOMETHING over and above what you HAVE been doing..... a 15 min increase in activitiy per day..... an extra block or an extra few pushups or whatever COULD make all the difference in budging the scale, DOWNWARD.

Don't be a crybaby. Just do it.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

Stupid Is as Stupid Does---Forrest's Mom

jis4judy responded:
Cute photo Kim
My weight is confusing weigh in today 152
I had 2 lowish cal days in a row and it went up 1/2 pound each day the day it was lowest was Sunday after the day off due to hubbys tummy troubles I did do a sort of almost routine of my weight lifting that saterday but I ate approx. 300 cals more than I usually eat ,,
Ok will try to repeat that today no walking today will do weight lifting full routine this time and see what happens
todays breakfast

1 C black coffee
1.6 oz orange
1 prune
3.5 oz strawberries
1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
shopping today
so dinner is a mystery

Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
I missed a few days here. Been busy, on the go and frustrated. But kept weighing each morning and each morning it's been bad.

This morning is the worse. Weigh-In 188

Brkfst - 1 orange, 1 cup of joe
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

justmejust responded:
Good morning,

Weigh in 184.6

Exercise: hour easy calisthenics, 10 min. easy recumbent. My joint pains feel a little bit better after taking the day off intentional exercise yesterday

Breakfast Grapefruit half Kashi golean, T flax, 5 almonds, 5 walnuts, .75 cup Blueberries .5 cup Ff milk .75 cup, one cup coffee, T cinnamon

Have a good day everyone!
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Well, Judy and Aus, I guess we are all in the same boat. Unfortunately , it's sinking, lol
So, here's a cup, start dippin' !

My AM weight is up too. 180 , and I'm certainly not proud of that. Like Judy, I'm going to do some experimenting today.
I think my calories are too low, yet when I have my Friday lunches out with Michael, it's evidentally too high.
It's high time to find the "Happy Medium" .

Like Judy, skipping the AM walk
Holly's mad, but she'll get over it.

Breakfast
1 travel mug, lg drk cocoa coffee w/ stevia
Egg and Greens; 1 slice bacon, green onion tops, 3 sliced baby portabellos, 2 good handfuls of baby spinach, 1 egg and 1 Tblsp parmesean
1 slice toast w/ just barely enough jam to spread , didn't make the edges though, lol
32 oz water

Lunch
a different Higher cal. Protein shake today, Chocolate Atkins w/ 1 Tblsp Chia Seeds

PM workout
10 min Eliptical
40 min pool exercises
4 25 yard laps

PM snack
1/2 c ff cottage cheese w/ 1/2 c mandarine oranges

Dinner
1 filet Tilapia spread w/ 1 laughing cow light, sprinkled w/ 2 crushed ww crackers and lemon pepper seasoning, baked
then
layed on a bed of cooked spinach
1/2 c side of mashed potatoes

Late snack if needed
1 peach, 4 walnut halves, 2 Tblsp coconut flakes

I wish you guys luck today in your endeavors to find your stride.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus, up your am calories, get in a piece of ww toast or something. Eat the AM and PM snacks and make the "MEALS" for lunch and dinner, smaller .

Basically shoot for 4-5 200-300 calorie "snacks" or small meals a day. That's what I was doing when I was losing best , last year, and am trying to find again.... grrrr.
lol

don't get discouraged. We are going to find our "sweet spots" yet. We just have to keep plugging along and playing with our intake.

huggs
and chin up lil buckeroo!

k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

shelsangel responded:
WOW I hope this is for motivation and you aren't angry, Kim.

weight 283.6

Breakfast
1 c cheerios, 1 c ff milk, small banana

Lunch
2 c Lettuce, 2 c spinach, 2 tbs ff catalina dressing, raw carrots 1/2 c and plum, 1 bottle diet green tea citrus

Dinner
1 grilled pork chop center cut, 1/2 c alfredo noodles, 1 ear corn on cob

Snack
4 celery stocks 4" and 2 tbs peanut butter (we'll see really not a snacker and everything says not to snack)

cal 1164

lots of ice water, already did my walk around the block and down and up the stairs even through it never cools off here at 91 degrees at 4:30 am in Phoenix Az still so hot.

Seeing by beau again today Mr Richard Simmons for about 45 minutes, he likes to motivate my rear end LOL HUGGS Jean

Here's hopeing everyone has a productive and pain free day. HEHEHE
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 283.6 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

totallywiggedout replied to shelsangel's response:
LOL, you can always tell a newbie by their reaction to my DRILL SERGEANT MODE..... no , I'm not angry. I'm determined that we make some progress. I still think we can and this is just a fun "poke" in the butt for all of us to keep us going.

Don't worry. I only unload for real, on myself. Yes, sometimes I do it in discussion, but you'll KNOW it's TO me FROM me. lol

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Oh wow, I slept til 10! I think that might be a 20 year record. And I was forced to wake up, I didn't want to.

Weight - 201.4 hanging in there so far

Breakfast will be the usual for the time being blah blah blah.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 202.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

SharonNVirginia responded:
Good morning all. Just woke up. 1130AM. Pain interrupts sleep.

weight 208.8

eating right not moving much pain off the scale feeling extremely weak. Seeing what you all manage keeps me strong. I refuse to leave regimen. Hope later to get out to order another compression garment. Love!
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 212 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

mog1026 replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Sharon this is sounding like Job. I can't believe there isn't something to ease this situation for you. I don't like the sound of weakness. I know you want to keep losing but that's very very difficult when you are on forced rest. Please make sure you are getting all your nutrients so you can heal properly. You will reach your goal. This is not a race even tho I know all of us are in such a hurry we can hardly stand it. Best of luck today, I hope you feel better. -83D-E0D
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 202.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

kalimiller responded:
Morning weigh in of 186.2. It's amazing what a few days of eating poorly can do - and then once I started eating better my weight dropped right back down.

Had post great grains cereal for breakfast with skim milk.

Had an interview this morning. I have a dentist appointment in a few hours and then another interview this afternoon.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

abnersmom responded:
Hi All,

Morning weigh in - 154 - paying dearly for my weekend binge

did well yesterday

Breakfast: 1/2 C oatmeal, walnuts, blueberries, ff milk, black coffee
Lunch: 1 C chicken barley chili
Dinner: have to grocery shop - thinking I might pick up a small sirloin steak and have broccoli and a small salad with that

Exercise will be 3 miles (1/2 run, 1/2 walk) I did this yesterday and will continue until I can build back up to all running. Felt great though!! Back on track - got to take off this 4 lbs.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

abnersmom replied to kalimiller's response:
good luck on your interviews, Kali!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

rachael2011 responded:
Hello. Getting a late start today on here.
AM weight- 277.6

Today is Will's b-day and he requested blueberry pancakes and bacon before he went to work. I used that as an excuse to eat to much (way too much) so I will call it brunch and be done with it. Haven't had bacon in a while and it is much saltier than I remember. I will do a lot of water today.

Dinner will be 1C dark meat turkey, 1 1/4C broccoli and a salad w spinach, tomatoes, mini cucumbers and lite dressing.

Estimated calories is 1528 unless I add popcorn tonight (will try it w/ Italian seasoning).

Wasn't gonna do the treadmill today (just tired), but Kim's initial post was a push in the right direction so I'll go do my 40 in a little while.

Debbie- am glad you are back at your running!

Sharon- am still sending prayers up for your arm. Please take care of yourself.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a classic "Yo-yo" guy who seems to go in 3-4 year cycles of about a 150 pound range. I've been doing this most of my 47 years so...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.