Skip to content
It is on!!
mardee posted:
So, i am official boycotting the elevator. I really hate that thing. It takes longer then the stairs and it does no burn a single calorie.
Also, I REALLY need to stop eating fast food!! It is going to kill me one day!!

I am going to always have one or two healthy casseroles ready to throw in the oven and i am always going to have something frozen and can be stir fried with in 5-10 minutes. That way, there is no reason not to eat healthy and there is no reason to eat fast food. Lets see how this works
Mardee
CW 191 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

mefirstforever responded:
Yay Mardee!!!

p.s. I love your quote
huggs
helene
Helene GW 140 CW 210.4 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

blondie454u responded:
Go Mardee!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

rachael2011 responded:
Good plan, Mardee. You can do it!!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

jis4judy responded:
Sounds like you are ready to rock your journey and get all you can from it go Mardee Go
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
Mardee, I don't always do it but I really should. Seperate ziplocks ... a gallon sized of diced onions, and one of green peppers... those are my two mainstay veggies that go into just about everything. It's so much faster just to be able to grab a handful of frozens and throw em into the pot, lol.

Your idea will be a huge timesaver and a much healthier way to go.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

Stupid Is as Stupid Does---Forrest's Mom

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old with a ten month old daughter...I have been heavyset all my life and as i got into high school my weight dropped well ive been going...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.