Skip to content
NSV KIND OF DAY
mog1026 posted:
So.... I'm having a really good day. I had my best PT session ever and I could work really hard at the exercises. I am now becoming a super duper balancer on one leg. I felt so spiffy, I even stopped in a grocery store on the way home after PT when all I usually care about is getting home to the ice ASAP. Then I walked up an entire flight of stairs one step per foot. Amazing! Okay, If Im telling the absolute truth, I was a bit back on my heels instead of being over my toes like the Nazi tells me to, but STILL, it felt pretty GREAT!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 201.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

blondie454u responded:
That's great Kathy!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

totallywiggedout responded:
Congrats on the great day, Kathy. I knew you were going to come out on the other side of it. It's not so bad and it'll get even better with more time.

happy for you

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

Stupid Is as Stupid Does---Forrest's Mom

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
That's really a wonderful thing to feel Kathy!! I'm really happy for you. Keep up the good work!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

SharonNVirginia responded:
I am so happy for you!!! Keep it up. Do everything the physical terrorist tells you to do. They may be sadists, but they also get results. Wouldn't it be cool if we all could eventually walk or run in 10K's? You go get your fitness back. I'll join you as soon as I can.
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 212 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

mefirstforever responded:
Yay Kathy !!! I love your sence of humour.

I.m not sure but pt mean physical therapist?
Helene GW 140 CW 210.4 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

rachael2011 responded:
Great news, Kathy. I am happy for you!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

jis4judy responded:
that sounds like you are feeling energy from your work outs with the PT that the best part
congrats on the NSV I love it
hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

justmejust responded:
So happy for you Kathy! Great non scale victory!!
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story... Well to start, I have had a hard time with my weight, ever since I was in 6th grade. I was the kid who could eat anything and everything a...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.