Skip to content
Good morning rainbow challenge begins
jis4judy posted:
Good morning! every one knows the more colorful you eat the healthier you will be so in the interest of getting us all health this will be no weighing in unless you want to just be sure the get a rainbow of fruits and vegies in every day .
today my rainbow started with just red
craisins and apple both red and 3 slices banana adds yellow
all that was in my oatmeal concoction

later for dinner I expect to have green and orange from broccoli and sweet potato more green red purple from the mixed greens in the salad

My day is heavy on the reds but I think I have most of the rainbow in or planned for the day
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

jis4judy responded:
here is a photo so you can see the rainbow

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

justmejust responded:
Good morning Judy, I had pink grapefruit and 3 blackberries (are they dark purple/red?
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

jis4judy replied to justmejust's response:
Hi Laura I would call that red and dark purple with some yellow in the grapefruit good start
Hugs Judy:)

justmejust replied to jis4judy's response:
Thanks, that sounds good and much better than I thought I did I enjoy focusing on the rainbow and I enjoy reminders to do it...
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

ausgram responded:
I'm confused. Judy, you going to start our Rainbow challenge each day with that name? I see there is another discussion with the date of Monday. There were 4 posts to this one, so I figured this was the main one, right?

Weigh-In 186 woohoo!

Ok, Orange is my color. 1 orange and 1 brown. (cup of joe) hee hee hee! That's a color, right?

My refrigerator needs some color in it. We will go to the store tomorrow and I will plenish it with some color. But for now, all that's in there are left overs. Not a pretty sight. ugh!

I watched a movie last night and while each advertisement went on I did some exercise. I'm going to try and do that each night. The Hallmark Christmas movies start November 2. YAY! I watch every one of them.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
ROY G BIV IS IN THE HOUSE!

The RAINBOW CHALLENGE. I like that. Sort of like Rainbow Brite and Strawberry Shortcake rolled into one. I'm channeling the 80's here. There are a lot of intro possibilities here. This is the perfect challenge for you to think up Judy because you are our Sweetie Pie.

Weight - 202.4 I celebrated the end of the last challenge a bit last nite.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 201.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy, your weigh in is 202 but what about your colors?? What'd you eat so far today?? Huh, huh, huh?? Get with the colors girl. ha ha!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -188; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Yes it will be rainbow challenge in the subject line
Hugs Judy and Kathy where are your colors

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Well Aussie, I'm beige so far. And now that I think about it I may have a beige to brown lunch. I'm in trouble cause when I open the fridge I see PLASTIC! Is plastic a color Aussie?
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 201.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to justmejust's response:
I'm adding orange carrot and green avocado to my red and also yellow grapefruit and my dark purple blackberries. Also had dark red cherry juice and green spinich.
Laura -

justmejust replied to justmejust's response:
breakfast
.75 cup ff milk
.75 cup golean cereal, T cinnamon, 3 blackberries, 5 walnuts, 3 grams flax
24 oz coffee
1 pink grapefruit
hb egg

lunch so far
1 med. carrot
1/4 avocado
1/4 cup dark cherry juice
2 cup spinach
Laura -

parakeet210 replied to justmejust's response:
I had orange. cantaloupe
I will have green avocado, red tomato and whites onion
at lunch
dinner will be green asparagus, yellow crouke squash, orange carrot, yellow green celery

with those I will have 10 Tostito chips for the homemade guac hubby made

dinner is and hubby really liked it. wild rice percolated in chicken broth (the real stuff) chicken, and all the veggies listed above
rice over done so kinda a bit mushy bu very good.

whatdaya call portobella mushrooms white or brown?
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

mardee responded:
Breakfast - Not that great, a piece of whole grain toast, that's it

Lunch - Spinach and Cranberry salad (red and green)

Snack - I am going to have an orange and a Banana (Orange and Yellow)

Dinner - I still have not decided. Maybe chicken fajitas. That gives me green and red peppers.

I think it is going to be hard to get blue and purple in on a daily, but i will do my best

<3
Mardee
CW 191 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

jis4judy replied to mardee's response:
Hi Mardee Blue and purple can be gotten with blueberries ,plum or eggplant
Hugs Judy:)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I joined this community in Sept. of 2011 and I believe I was around 222 lbs. at that time. I began a "diet" in June 2011 at 265 lbs. I was m...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.