Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Shame Link to Brene Brown
parakeet210 posted:
I had a big think written I guess it will be for another time ...........Though I've gotta say listen to this video and more of her on TED http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_listening_to_shame.htmtel

She is talking ab out being you vunerable sometimes but only telling y our story too those who are valued to you. Thank you for valueing your team members here. Go Janine Go Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

jis4judy responded:
Interesting video thanks for posting it
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
Your welcome Judy. It is very interesting. It cripples a lot of people in our country. That said we all sensor which is good but we all need to be vunerable too.
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

Spotlight: Member Stories

I developed the mentality of a fatty somewheres around first grade. My mother had struggled with weight during her childhood, and she sure was a compe...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.