Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Posting to the communities has been restored. Our technical team is still completing ongoing maintenance, and you may experience some technical problems.Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Counting caloires
jimbo0629 posted:
Friend of mine and me went out to eat today at a Chinese buffet . Hard to count the calories, I estimated around 1000 for one plate.
justmejust responded:
Hope you had fun at least! I know what that's like to do, with friend
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.
jis4judy responded:
Yes most food out is high in calories I try to stay away from Chinese food because all the things on the menu I like are too calorie loaded ..
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

SharonNVirginia responded:
I adore chinese food. But even when I am intelligent about it and get a dish which is 90% vegetables, my scale shows a gain the next day. Why? Sodium levels. Last time, I showed a gain of 2 pounds and my husband showed a gain of 3. Still, I don't exclude it-I just have it less often. And I try to chose carefully which for me means no more sweet and sour pork. Boo hoo.
CW 212 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13
mardee responded:
Chinese is indeed one of my down falls.
I just make it at home, that way it is as healthy as can be
CW 191 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb
totallywiggedout replied to mardee's response:
IDK Mardee, somehow, the idea of "healthy Chinese" takes all the fun out of it, lol

Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

Stupid Is as Stupid Does---Forrest's Mom

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I am a 27 year old mom of 3.. hoping to be of 4.. and have always been a little on the chunky side all my life, but as I was finishing junior h...More

Helpful Tips

Lose weight without exercise
I did found a very interesting article with a lot of tips about how to lose weight . The following article is very helpful for many people ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.