Skip to content
Hello Everyon!!!
blondie454u posted:
Sorry I have been MIA. Most of you know that I am on FB so you didn't worry too much. I have been way busy at work and at home. I am not going to try to catch up so what's new? Did I miss anything? I have been just doing the same ole thang. Still plugging away.
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

parakeet210 responded:
just that the community is having some bad luck.

Accidents and illness.... Glad you've been busy at work and home.
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

parakeet210 replied to parakeet210's response:
p.s. good luck too with new jobs, coming back from vaca
etc. people healing from injuries.

life in general.....*sigh*
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

justmejust responded:
We're focusing on fruits and vegetables Judy is leading us through the daily rainbow challenge of 5 or more colors, and five or more servings of whole veggies n fruits!
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

mefirstforever responded:
Hi Amber,
I saw a picture of you at the end of a marathon you look so healthy and great. You are one of the pillar of this blog and I appreciate that you pop in once in a while to remind us that we can do it.
hugg
helene
Helene GW 140 CW 208.4 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

mardee responded:
Nice to see you back
and same old same old

Question.....
When did you start running marathons? How long did it take you to start running them?? And also, did you get fit first, or did you become fit by doing them??
Mardee
CW 191 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

blondie454u replied to mardee's response:
Thanks everyone. I started at the beginning of this year so I did it after I was fit. Sorry about everyone's illnesses and such. Lots of that been going on with friends here.
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

totallywiggedout replied to blondie454u's response:
Amber, I also saw these new photos of you from this last marathon.... I am impressed by the difference in your body shape even just between the one before, with all the colors thrown on you, and this last one..... man all that running is certainly removing the last vestiges of your years of being overweight. You look just spectacular!

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

Stupid Is as Stupid Does---Forrest's Mom

blondie454u replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Thanks Kim! I've been working really hard to shape so I guess it's paying off!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 56 years old and I weigh 270 lbs. I have been over weight my entire life. I have lost 60 lbs since I had the gastric sleeve but I'm stuck ...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.