Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Miss Kim
    mardee posted:
    Are you going MIA again?? You have hardly been posting..
    Mardee
    CW 191 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
    - Japanese Proverb

totallywiggedout responded:
    Mardee, plz refer to my extremely long winded MIA response under todays rainbow post... all is good, just "different" right now and I'm dealing with things the only way I know how.... I'm putting my head in the sand and hoping it'll all blow over.without so much as a windrash on my butt.

thanks for worrying ... I'm here, there and everywhere
    huggs
    k
    Kim SW 252 CW 179 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

Stupid Is as Stupid Does---Forrest's Mom

Spotlight: Member Stories

One day I awoke from an emotional coma and found I was 100 pounds overweight. Years of rejection and coping left me lonely and isolated...from myself....More

Helpful Tips

Don't wait until Thanksgiving or Christmas to buy a Turkey....
    I find it so much easier to munch on Turkey which is full of protien to hold your hunger. I buy a Turkey once a month. Just Turkey, no ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.