purple 1/2 C raisin bran
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk

1 Cup black coffee

still puppy sitting
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 responded:
Red dried cranberries
in starbucks oatmeal along with nuts & brown sugar
skinny vanilla latte
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

jis4judy responded:
update for today

mid morning snack 3.3 oz plum purple
Dinner

4.6 Oz chicken breast boneless skinless
1/5 C cooked mushrooms white
1 C broccoli green
1/3 C brown rice

side salad
mixed greens green
slice red onion red
1/4 yellow pepper yellow
1/4 avocado green
1 tomato red
1 radish red
1 hot Italian pepper
1T wishbone robusto dressing
1T wine vinegar

I think my rainbow is complete already
will still have blueberries later in yogurt with whatever other berry I use

Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Today, I'm making more chicken salad(since I ate all mine last night) , that will have walnuts, grapes, onion and celery in it.

I'm also making a broccoli salad with onion, low sod bacon, raisins and craisins

a carrot and raisin salad , I'm thinking I'll use ff van yogurt for this

and a tuna salad with sliced black and green olives, onions and celery

These are going to be my "go to" easy foods for the next few days. I'm trying to get some stuff ahead for when I don't feel much like fixing a seperate meal for myself and because Monica has gotten even pickier about what she eats.

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim when I do chicken salad I shred carrots in it and celery and walnuts a tiny bit of bells seasoning then mix greek plain fat free yogurt with mayo the real kind and dress it with that Hugs Judy

SharonNVirginia responded:
Is anybody out there?

I have done well so far today.

oatmeal and blackberries (purple)
bbq pork on whole wheat
cucumbers and red onions (green and red)
tomatoes (more red)
baked beans
one bite of choc cake and ice cream
potato chips
tortilla chips
guacamole ( more green)
chicken soup (yellow corn, orange carrots)

But my brother left 2 containers of ice cream here. I can't resist ice cream! How can I do this?
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 209 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

totallywiggedout replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
LOL Sharon! What flavor is it?? I'll be right over!

The best thing I can think of is to check your neighbors with kids, see if they could use some treats.
Or if you know an elderly person on a seriously fixed income, give them a container. I worked with lots of elderly people who could either have their cat and get the food/litter for it, or get one "treat" for themselves in a month... that's all they could afford. An icecream gift would be appreciated by any number of older people.

Other than that, yes, you did do very well today on your rainbow. How's your arm today, btw? Hope you were able to enjoy the visit w/ your bro.

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

justmejust replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi everyone! I did well today! Exercise mile walk, 30 min. Stretches Food was clean and calories under 1200.

Breakfast RED apple Pancake BLUEberries Half pat butter 2 bacon Cup ff milk Cup coffee Cinnamon

LUNCH YELLOW lemon RED and YELLOW grapefruit Lentil soup Spinach GREEN Cashews Tea .5 tsp honey Egg

Steak Potato Broccoli GREEN Salsa RED Salty tortilla chips RED grapes 7 cherries RED Greek yogurt .5 Tsp honey

Good night!
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

SharonNVirginia replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Thanks for the ideas, Kim. John took the chocolate ice cream to the office today. He knows the vanilla is relatively safe to leave here. I did slip last night but kept it to 1/2 cup.

The arm was HORRIBLE yesterday I think because I cleaned house on Saturday. I was on vicodin the whole time the family was here. Got lots of teasing for keeping it elevated. "Somebody call on that girl, she's had her hand up for the whole class!" But got lots of compliments on the weight loss. And the food. My #1 son said, "Mom, the barbecue was fan-freaking-tastic."
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 209 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone today I came across this website and decided to be A NEW ME! I will need your help so if you have any for a newbe like can you share? T...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.