Best Breakfast Ever!
mog1026 posted:
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 201.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 responded:
CHEERS!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

totallywiggedout responded:
Oh, Kathy! That's just beautiful! Enjoy , sweetheart!
Then stay in bed all day and work it off, lol

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

rachael2011 responded:
Enjoy, Kathy!!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

jis4judy responded:
Have fun make sure you share that cake with a few others
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Gwinne replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachel I just want to encourage you to stick with the journey, I started this journey 2 weeks ago, I made up in my mind I will do it. I have about 200 lbs to lose and lose them I will, I do not look at the 200 lbs, I look at 2 lbs a week, I know it will take me about 2 years to lose it all but I did not gain it overnight and I know it won't come off overnight, I take one day, one step at a time, I focus on today only, not tomorrow, this really helps me stay on track, when I start craving something, I chew a piece of strong mint gum, it works...You have to stay strong in your mind that you will do this, this is a battle and you must face it that way, you can and will win..Good luck and I will be praying for you

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have lost 701bs before many years ago. I am now about 85lbs overweight. I don't have any health issues except my weight. I really want to be at ...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.