Breakfast today was

orange 3.7oz orange
Red 4 oz strawberries
purple 1/2 C raisin bran \
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 c ff milk

1 C black coffee

Dinner plans are boneless skinless chicken breast
sweet potato brussel sprouts and salad with practically a whole rainbow in the salad

Hugs Judy PS had to reuse the photo from yesterday because for some odd reason the one I tried to use was runny scripts on web md
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

mog1026 responded:
Well last week wasn't such a good week on this journey. I'm up 2.2 pounds since the challenge ended because I consistently ate around 1600 calories all week. One day I was higher than that. Sigh. The food was all healthy except for the piece of cake yesterday, not my idea I swear. The whole cake, however was the size of a softball tho, so there wasn't room to have a binge. Oh and one glass of champagne. The DH was on board with the program . The other good news is that I didn't like it all that much. Soo sweet. Maybe the day will come when I am over CAKE. What a relief that would be. No food should occupy that large a place in my psyche. Still stressed. Still losing hair. Knees better but still not where I need them to be. All in all a typical MONDAY! I've got to psych myself up for another week of effort.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 201.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning. I got up late (10:30A) and decided to have breakfast and lunch in one. I had:
MD crab soup (w greens (limas, beans, peas), yellows (corn), reds (tomatoes) and whites (potatoes) in the mixed veggies)

and a salad w spinach (green), Pepper (green), tomatoes (red) and carrots (orange) and canned salmon.

Later at work I will have a double turkey Subway w veggies and an orange. (more colors).

Am still missing my blue/ purple.

Everybody have a great day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

rachael2011 replied to mog1026's response:
Sorry you are bummed out today. But look at the bright side. Your taste buds are changing!! You thought the cake was too sweet! I am getting like that w salt but not sugars yet.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

SharonNVirginia responded:
Good morning Judy, Kathy and Rachel!

Kathy, what you are describing doesn't seem to add up to a 2 pound gain. Are you retaining water?

Rachel! What a good plan! Keep it up.

Judy, where do you get the strength to be so consistent? I need some of that

I also am up 2 pounds at 211.6. Due to excessive sodium intake yesterday. I did not weigh or measure, I expect my intake was around 2500 calories. Tomorrow I expect to be down a pound just from keeping the salt in check.
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 209 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

SharonNVirginia responded:
2 cups of chicken tortilla soup

zucchini GREEN carrots ORANGE peppers RED corn YELLOW
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 209 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

jis4judy replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Hi Sharon after a while it gets to be natural behavior to choose better nutrition over junk that's basically what I do
we always have a choice I just chose to be health more often than not and if I slip and do some nasty indulgence I try to limit that to a monthly thing rather than weekly .. I hope this explanation helps
Hugs Judy:)

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Yup Kathy It helps eating a rainbow but it is also important to not eat junk and it looks like you stayed away from cake a long enough time to make it too sweet thats a good thing aslo I am glad your knees are improving..
Hugs Judy

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
breakfast only orange

1. lunch: was only turkey and a wheat thin sandwich
dinner: blue blue berries
red strawberries
green kiwi

red peppers
green peppers
white onion

1. dats all I had go to store tomorrow and get more veggies and fruits
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
Rainbow

Red- 6 cherries, 5 cherry tomatoes, apple

Green - 1 1/2 c roasted Brussels sprouts

Purple - 4 oz grape juice

Blue - 3/4 c blueberries

Orange - clementine

White - banana, dates

Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy, sorry that your cake was a let down. Unfortunately, that's why I don't eat so much cake anymore. It never tastes as good as I expect it too and isn't worth the calorie and sugar overload.
NOT like brownies.... lol, which always seem to taste exactly as I expect them to, which is why I can't make them more than a couple times a year now.

At least your hubby was on the ball about celebrating your 40th though. It was a super nice gesture for him to make and was beautifully presented.

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
It was a teeny disappointment Kim, but I'm not ready to give up on CAKE forever. You and Aussie started me on coconut fantasy again. Lord and Taylor served a wonderful slice for dessert in their NYC store restaurant years ago. I am going to have to use great discernment on my birthday choice so I don't waste the opportunity. . For me, brownies are a mundane option, best enjoyed underneath ice cream and choc sauce. If I never have another I won't shed a tear. In fact I'll send any that come my way to you. I once sent Alex a box of Fairytale Brownies when he lived in Colorado. I understand he about died from the joy of them. When we are as fit and trim as he is, we can indulge too!

And my DH was a total Sweetie and our 40th anniversary was just perfect for us. Shocking to realize how quickly the years have gone.

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Hi Kathy time goes by too fast ..next Month My hubby and I will be married 51 years seems like it was yesterday .
October 26 the day you decided to come out of your cocoon
Hugs Judy:)

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Oh Judy! What a good omen Alex will have the same anniversary as you! Just think.. His 51st anniversary will be 2064.

Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to mog1026's response:
Hi, sure glad I am logging all my food. was going to eat more because I thought I needed more calories, but I was already up to about 1500, so I am good.
weight still around 183, and I used to think that sounded so low, til I got there, now it sounds high to me!

colors:
BLUEberries
Yellow lemon wedge
white large mushrooms
orange peach
green 2 cup spinach
red 8 grape tomato
white 1/4 large potato
green cup brocolli
red 8 grapes
red frozen cherries
red apple

also had oats, ff milk, coffee, cinnamon, tea, honey, sunflower seeds, cashew, brazil nut, 3/4 granola bar with peanuts, pork chop, water, half oz dark choc, mozzarella

onward everyone,
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Always heavy finally got my dream body after losing 130lbs 5 years ago....i maintained until my first pregnancy, now I'm 230lbs again. I need to t...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.