Skip to content
joints and exercise
justmejust posted:
I am easing back into my exercises but won't be doing 2 hours daily, instead every other day at most and only an hour.

foot arches are strengthening and healing, shoulders are strengthening and healing and starting full rotation, knees dodged pain this time, and I cant believe that my right side back, leg and foot pain seem near a distant memory. The new pains replaced those pains lol

Cheers!
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

jis4judy responded:
That's sounds good Laura Over doing exercise can be harmful
it is better to ease in and do some but 2 hours a day seems excessive I like that you are tweaking that as well as the food
and I am so happy your joints are getting better too
keep up the good job you are doing
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

justmejust replied to jis4judy's response:
Thanks Judy!
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

blondie454u responded:
Glad you're getting better!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

justmejust replied to blondie454u's response:
Thanks Amber! When is your next run? You've been on several now. Way to go! I guess you aren't experiencing body pains?
Laura -

parakeet210 replied to justmejust's response:
GO GIRLS
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

totallywiggedout responded:
New pains replacing the old ones, lol. Ain't gettin old a beeeoch!

Hang in there Laura. You do what you can and your body will respond accordingly. You will be healthier and stronger and still be able to kick butt in the aerobics classes, even if you cut back a bit.

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

blondie454u replied to justmejust's response:
Oct. 12th is the next one. I was experiencing extreme pain in my tailbone but I went to the chiropractor and it's all fixed. Now I just experience soreness from working out but I can usually stretch it out.
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

jis4judy replied to blondie454u's response:
Good luck on your race Amber take more pictures please
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u replied to jis4judy's response:
Thanks Judy. I sure will. The pictures on FB came from the Wellness center I workout at. Hopefully they will be there again at this next race.

justmejust replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Thanks Kim!
Laura -

justmejust replied to blondie454u's response:
I look forward to photos from your next run too Amber! It's amazing how much a chiropractor, and physical therapist, can do to heal our pain!
Laura -

blondie454u replied to justmejust's response:
Yes it is. I am so glad it's better without surgery.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have always been over weight my whole life but just in the 3 years ive been married I have gained 50 pounds. Before I moved in with my husband I wor...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.