Skip to content
Shout out to Debbie, Mardee, Abby, Janine
mog1026 posted:
Thinking of you girls before I go to sleep. Things are tough now but we all pray they'll get better soon.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 201.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy responded:
Hey Kathy Deb has another crisis her sister is in hospital with her sugars over 800 that's very high she needs good thought right now
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
I saw that. That's why I was thinking of her, not the recent surgery. We are moving from one crisis to the next so fast. Sharon's lymphedema seems to be getting better but who knows what's next? It's like a telenovela. Wait til next week....will Laura's arches fall or not?

Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to mog1026's response:
Cute Kim, very cute. Good one!!! don't know how to make laughing face
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

mog1026 replied to justmejust's response:
I'm Kathy, not Kim, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE LOVE LOVE the confusion. Let me see, am I old enough to be her mother? Hmmmm. I just might be, but of course we seem to be about the same mental age! LOL!

Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to mog1026's response:
Whoops, I know it was you I was responding to! I must have wrote Kim accidentally because I was thinking about her news on Michael and had just posted there. Kathy, you seem super young to me in your humorously entertaining upbeat posts!
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

abnersmom responded:
Thanks Kathy and everyone who has responded on fb. Keep us in your prayers please. Tough times.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

mefirstforever replied to abnersmom's response:
Debbie, Sorry to hear about all the heathships you and your family is going true. My prayers go to you.
Huggs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 208.4 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

mardee responded:
Hello

Sorry, i have not been on lately . I just have so much going on.
Physical therapy 2-3 times a week.
We are moving on November 5th and i am not able to lift more then 10 pounds. In the past week i have only been able to pack 4-5 boxes. They are pretty big boxes, but it is still so time consuming. And with my appointment to find out about my surgery is on the 16th. So i have had a lot on my plate. But i am working through it one step at a time.

Oh, and Debbie, i am so sorry about your sister. I hope everything turns out for the better
Mardee
CW 191 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

Spotlight: Member Stories

im 20 and at 215! i was 120 only a few years ago, i feel like i cant lose weight i dont even know how i let myself get so big i just want to stop bein...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.