Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
23rd Week post op
pinkisnancy posted:
Starting out at 310-04/21/2013-Bariatric Gastric-Bypass 04/24/2013-And then the follow-up. Fingers are not crossed, because this doesn't have to do with luck... it has to do with ME, and I am Pink.

pinkisnancy responded:
ugh photos wont post!
Starting out at 310-04/21/2013-Bariatric Gastric-Bypass 04/24/2013-And then the follow-up. Fingers are not crossed, because this doesn't have to do with luck... it has to do with ME, and I am Pink.

pinkisnancy replied to pinkisnancy's response:
Well, I have tried 3 times now, and I cant get my photos to post Buggers!

I had a great time on St Simons Island, feel great, and am getting back to work. This government shutdown is messing up real estate badly! So I'm bogged down at work.

I hope I can figure out the posting problem soon. Take care everyone

totallywiggedout replied to pinkisnancy's response:
Hey Nancy! Great hearing from you!
How's it hanging lady? With the pics, have you tried to post to fb then rt clik copy and paste over to a discussion box here? Wanna , gotta have those pics!! Neeeeed to see your skinny butt! lol

keep tryng.... don't give up.... something's gotta work.

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

jis4judy replied to pinkisnancy's response:
You have to open the photo on face book then right click do the copy and paste from there if you copy and paste from the news feed it doesn;t work
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
The Facebook instruction didn't work for me at all. Maybe because I use a mac. Made me crazy for months until I downloaded the photobucket app. Upload your pic to photobucket then click on the chain and download to here.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 201.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to mog1026's response:
The Facebook instruction worked for me. I use a Macintosh.
Laura -
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

SharonNVirginia responded:
What's your weight now, Nancy? How are you managing your nutrition? Any difficulty keeping it to 1/4 cup? Any difficulty avoiding forbidden foods?

Wishing you all the best.
Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 207 SW 265 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

pinkisnancy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Day of surgery size 28-30

Today-- size 20!

You can see the whole bookcase behind me now Instead of just my behind! lol

And the little mark below my hand on my belly holding up my shirt... the surgery scar today. about the length of my pinky now. I ran through the house screaming when I tried on the 20s I just pulled out of a box a friend gave me.

My Body Mass Index went from 50 to 37.8

My goal now... Christmas 2013 ... in a size 14

pinkisnancy replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Sharon, I am now 234 lbs, and as of this morning I have gone from size 28-30 to a size 20! see photos. No I'm not having trouble sticking to the 1/4 a meal, and forbidden foods are only forbidden if they will sabotage me and my health (sugar, sugar, sugar), or my stomach isn't ready to digest it yet... (red meats, lettuce, and 'tough' skinned veggies. I will NEVER touch soda pop again! That crap is pure poison developed to killing us slowly! I am sooo convinced of this now! And the crap that is in it OMG! so no... I'm not having trouble avoiding it, now that I know what it does to me and what its really made of.

jis4judy replied to pinkisnancy's response:
Hi Nancy

congrats on the weight loss so far you look great
also I love your new mind set seeing some of those foods as poison is so true . we were killing ourselves by eating that junk
I am pretty sure you will be a 14 by Christmas or at least close to it .. Good luck Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

All my life I have been considered bigger than everyone else. I used to blame it on my asthma and allergies. I decided to put a stop to it. I am t...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.